ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Keshawn is listening to the tide now...

Step away from the ledge, he's solidly N. If you want the big fish this is something you have to deal with.

Schools trying to get to Darnay through KJJ as well as KJJ himself

I really don't think Sr lets Jr disrespect Riley

Oh, and Coach Dub's high visibility and success is being noticed

kiffin - guy can coach offense and makes some bank, but I can't help but laugh every time I see his name. Guys such a shmuck.

I hope they do meet. That would be a recruiting violation for Alabama.

What worries me is if Keshawn goes, does the whole class collapse?
No. Players are not as interconnected as people often assume. I'm reminded of some previous situations where people were sure that one player leaving was going to cause others that had become close to him to follow. I remember when Josh Freeman spurned us for KSU that some people were sure that Menelik Holt was going to follow because the two had become close during the recruiting process. But Holt stuck with us and never wavered. When Blaine Gabbert decommitted, some people predicted that as many as 7 of our commits might follow him because he had become the primary recruiter of other players in the class. In the end, only 1 of our commits(Dan Hoch) followed him to Missouri. Players may become close in the recruiting process, but in the end they are committing to the school and coaches-not other players.

I don't know, check out the meltdown going on at Texas a & m. Seems to me these recruits are pretty tight.

tumblr_inline_nple5dCbsU1s0fuu3_500.gif

I hate that Kiffin is chatting with him, but I trust our coaches and their ability to keep him N. We had better get used to it. When you sign top players, other top programs are always going to come running.

I was under the impression that Kiffin was going to Calabasas to visit the whole kitty full of talent. Is the expectation now that opposing coaches can't do this?

Perhaps I'm not following closely, but this didn't seem to be a deal where Kiffin came over to Key Jr's house and wanted to have a heart to heart followed by drinks at a local high class booby bar.

I was under the impression that Kiffin was going to Calabasas to visit the whole kitty full of talent. Is the expectation now that opposing coaches can't do this?

Perhaps I'm not following closely, but this didn't seem to be a deal where Kiffin came over to Key Jr's house and wanted to have a heart to heart followed by drinks at a local high class booby bar.

I don't think I'm following closely enough either. All I've heard is that Kiffin was talking to KJJ.

haha, that is just the beginning of it.. once he signs, this kind of 'drama' will go on for 4 or 5 more years..

yep...there is such irony in adults on message boards criticizing kids for non existent issues, or things they say(and then having kids read and post about said non existent issue. I can't imagine what some of these kids think when every single thing they post is, or may be, misinterpreted. Why one feels the need to follow a kids Twitter is simply beyond my mental grasp. Seriously.

I can't wait for the "Player X hasn't reaffirmed his commitment to NU since 3 weeks ago! He is wavering and tweeting with KSU recruits!" posts that will inevitably follow in the coming months.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
I don't think I'm following closely enough either. All I've heard is that Kiffin was talking to KJJ.
There's like fifty big time dudes at Calabasas of course he's gonna talk to all the dudes. KJJ isn't going anywhere as long as the creepy 40 year olds dont scare him away that tweet @ him.
@Adam Gorney just needed click bait Id use KJJ name too sker fans are lunatics.

I wouldn't worry about Alabama unless Nick Saban becomes involved ....... and only then if Jr. elects to take a visit there - that would signal big trouble.

haha, that is just the beginning of it.. once he signs, this kind of 'drama' will go on for 4 or 5 more years..
My opinion of KJJ has been that I am impressed... When the reporter called him the best recruiter even if he never plays, KJJ handled that very well.

Might it be that you're worried about nothing?

My opinion of KJJ has been that I am impressed... When the reporter called him the best recruiter even if he never plays, KJJ handled that very well.

Might it be that you're worried about nothing?
agree with that - seems to handle himself well and even if he does not sign with us, which I think he will - he will handle the process with some class

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT