ADVERTISEMENT

Sooners just lost their 5 star QB...

WOW. Could be. Would Jerry make a spot in the organization for Garrett outside of coaching? Not sure if I were the next head coach that that would be an ideal situation.

Or Georgia.

right. A number of these guys have a shot at him. If I remember right, Clemson already has a 5 star QB already. Well he’s not a 2021 QB but this guy could cause the 2021 QB to ride the pine for 4 years...so never mind. I didn’t see that QB going to Clemson.

He's pro style. We don't want him.

honestly I have no clue if we would or not. Right now I’m fine with Peter Costelli as our 2021 QB. I just don’t see the former OU 5 star commit picking Clemson is all. Not when you have the 2nd best, if not the beat overall player in the country going to Clemson the year before and playing QB too.

have to remember, Trevor Lawrence was listed as a pro style QB and he could run our offense just fine. Just because it says Pro style QB, doesn’t mean they can’t run.

Normally I agree but those QBs now days commit early and then it’s usually over with for them. Maybe this guy seen the writing on the wall with OU and said screw this, time to find another team now.

Good point, Clemson recruiting is absolutely insane. Too good to be true, they are obviously cheating.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
The problem was he wasn't a transfer. He will be back in Oklahoma after his freshman or sophomore year. All part of the plan.

Reactions: WHCSC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT