ADVERTISEMENT

Something I dreamed about regarding the Moos departure

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009
I never thought about this angle, but it came to me in a dream. Imagine this scenario:

Bill Moos in Dublin, Ireland.

That's it. Let your imagination run wild on that thought. Perhaps the higher-ups did as well.

Welcome Trev Alberts!

• Haha
Reactions: dinglefritz
I never thought about this angle, but it came to me in a dream. Imagine this scenario:

That's it. Let your imagination run wild on that thought. Perhaps the higher-ups did as well.

Welcome Trev Alberts!
So what happened in your wet dream? Bill Moos hit up the Jameson distillery & run through the streets of Ireland buck naked?

• Wow
Reactions: dinglefritz

Welcome Trev Alberts!
Do you see a therapist?

Reactions: grandpabutch

Welcome Trev Alberts!

tenor.gif

I had a dream the other night. I am taking a shower and I notice 4 attractive naked young ladies standing outside the shower. Initially I think what if my wife finds out? Then I say who cares, come on in. Then I woke up. Crap. Just when it was going to get fun.

Reactions: Jaemekon
So what do you and Moos do in your dream. Does he show you "the Moose" on an Irish Pasture? Does "the Moose come loose".

Reactions: TampaBaySkers
I had a dream the other night. I am taking a shower and I notice 4 attractive naked young ladies standing outside the shower. Initially I think what if my wife finds out? Then I say who cares, come on in. Then I woke up. Crap. Just when it was going to get fun.
Sounds better than dreaming about Moos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT