ADVERTISEMENT

Someone please explain this...

Fed-Up

Walk On
Nov 2, 2019
Why is it that Cignetti can come in and turn a program like Indiana around in the 1st year? Then, that turned around team absolutely humiliates Nebraska. Nebraska who spent a pile of cash on a "premier" coach...only to get out coached and out played.

At least with Frost I expected crap and was never disappointed. Unfortunately I sipped the kool-aid a bit. But, I am done. This group of coaches is horrible....but we are stuck with them.

Will not be surprised if they lose-out and miss a bowl again. This will definitely affect recruiting...with good reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylman
Because Rhule sold a bunch of snake oil to a bunch of snake bit fans and program. UCLA was the game to get to 6 wins. They looked pretty damn good.

Why is it that Cignetti can come in and turn a program like Indiana around in the 1st year? Then, that turned around team absolutely humiliates Nebraska. Nebraska who spent a pile of cash on a "premier" coach...only to get out coached and out played.

At least with Frost I expected crap and was never disappointed. Unfortunately I sipped the kool-aid a bit. But, I am done. This group of coached is horrible....but we at stuck with them.

Will not be surprised if they lose-out and miss a bowl again. This will definitely affect recruiting...with good reason.
I suspect they lose out. This team and coaching staff. So embarrassing and pathetic. Chalk up another loss to whisky and Iowa. Iowa continues owning Nebraska. And UCLA will beat NU

I am not sure the chemistry on this team is great. The constant moaning by Rhule about how he wishes the rest of the players on the team could be more like Dylan is wearing thin
There is a lot of kowtowing by this staff to Dylan and the Raiola’s
Yes they do need to be more like him. He comes in early and stays late , it means something to him.

Cignetti understands the current climate, you have to win now and can flip your roster in a single year. Rhule is living in pre NIL times, when you hope to turn it around in 3 years.

But I was told you can’t build a team with NIL and the portal. That you have to build from the ground up with young guys and years in the program and culture.

I think its science. Leech designed a system around numbers and space, and while he never really worked on defense, his offense lit thing up and set up a new coaching tree. I bet somewhere down the line we will read how Cignetti had a genius advantage from some system he concocted now that others won't discover until a few years from now.

I am not sure the chemistry on this team is great. The constant moaning by Rhule about how he wishes the rest of the players on the team could be more like Dylan is wearing thin
There is a lot of kowtowing by this staff to Dylan and the Raiola’s
I heard that again in the press conference today. He really seems to be going over the top too not upset DR.

Indiana’s coach looks old-school to me, like if you ain’t getting the job done, you’ll get a foot up your ass versus Matt rule giving you a hug.

I heard that again in the press conference today. He really seems to be going over the top too not upset DR.

Indiana’s coach looks old-school to me, like if you ain’t getting the job done, you’ll get a foot up your ass versus Matt rule giving you a hug.
Committing in totality to either method will only get you so far. The key is knowing WHEN to smack ass and knowing WHEN to hug.

Reactions: arf_man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT