ADVERTISEMENT

Some CFB news...

Not much of a surprise about the Tennessee news. That's been expected for a while now.

My how time flies. It seems like just yesterday Tennessee was kicking our butt in our last bowl game. And now they've already fired that guy's replacement.

Okay, I lied. It doesn't seem like yesterday. It seems like a lifetime ago.

My how time flies. It seems like just yesterday Tennessee was kicking our butt in our last bowl game. And now they've already fired that guy's replacement.

Okay, I lied. It doesn't seem like yesterday. It seems like a lifetime ago.
That game vs Tennessee was probably the #1 most forgettable bowl game of my lifetime. I’ve seen a few people on here talking about “our last bowl game against UCLA”. Our backup QB was in, Gerry basically stopped going to class and was suspended. We had a chance to secure our best record in over a decade and we had zero fire.

That game vs Tennessee was probably the #1 most forgettable bowl game of my lifetime. I’ve seen a few people on here talking about “our last bowl game against UCLA”. Our backup QB was in, Gerry basically stopped going to class and was suspended. We had a chance to secure our best record in over a decade and we had zero fire.
My kids roped me into taking them to Moana instead. I didn't even bother fighting it.

I’m sure he’ll become an analyst at Bama for the recruitment issues to die down for a year or two before becoming their DC again and then get another shot in 5 years or so at an Ole Miss or Kentucky type program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT