ADVERTISEMENT

So with all the negativity on here, I started looking at posters identities.

Nope. My husker fandom began when I was atleast 3 or 4 years old. Getting to sit in the seats my family has held since thw 40's.

I appreciate you good sir.

I remember being at UNL and being glued to this place and reading game threads and post games, shout out to Der Husker!!! Many a Saturday that I've known is with him.

I'll admit, HTO got me curious about this place and I used to read regularly and got to know many faces here.

I knew faces, but you didnt know me... I hope one day all of you will accept me

How are you a junior in your posting thing and not totally accepted as Husker?

How are you a junior in your posting thing and not totally accepted as Husker?
I lurked for a long time. My first time here was around Pederson being fired. He tossed Frank when I was 15.

I never held an account, until last year. I always wanted to jump in, but I had nothing to really say.

Reactions: red scowl
I lurked for a long time. My first time here was around Pederson being fired. He tossed Frank when I was 15.

I never held an account, until last year. I always wanted to jump in, but I had nothing to really say.

I probably won't have an account because this is a catharsis more than anything for me, but I have no doubt you're a Husker and a good fella. Peace.

I probably won't have an account because this is a catharsis more than anything for me, but I have no doubt you're a Husker and a good fella. Peace.
Hang on as long as you can. Need some warriors kicking troll tail. :)

My first time visiting and following these boards was around the time Pederson got canned. I followed this place regularly for years. Eventually, I figured, I should talk to these people for a change.
The biggest difference between you and "biggesthuskerfan" aka MIKESI over on the UCF boad, is you aren't passive aggressively bashing the husker and support ucf every chance you get. The short time period doesn't necessarily make him a troll. The trolling makes him a troll.

Reactions: timnsun
Amazing how many new posters come on here and just blast away, and you can tell the vast majority are not Nebraska fans.

Lady doth protests too much...methinks! Your fans not only came to our boards and rubbed it in our face that you were taking our coaches but Nebraska fans even came to our games to rub it in.

Lady doth protests too much...methinks! Your fans not only came to our boards and rubbed it in our face that you were taking our coaches but Nebraska fans even came to our games to rub it in.
I get it, I understand. We were over there, pay back is a bitch. You want to come here and trash us for a month so be it. It is deserved. We are not good. However It is time to move on. We are coming up on a year. Let it go. Enjoy your team while you can. As we know it won't last forever.
If there are still our fans on your board causing problems, that is between them and your MODS to sort out.
P.S if you want to pay money and make the trip to our games to rub in our 0-4. Have at it. We will take your money no problem. Plus you may actually realize we have a very great city, our women are gorgeous, we have plenty for entertainment, the weather is great 9 months out of the year, and we aren't located in the middle of a cornfield.

Reactions: ahabmw
Honest question. I know why you are here. I also know why the other teams fans are here. I can make you seem so inconsequential in the history of college football. I just want you to admit your motives. You're not a Husker fan. I don't post on your board. Why are you here? Should I answer the question?

I’m a Frost fan. I witnessed many Husker fans troll our board for over a year (not you, but your ignorance about our school and blind faith that your past means automatic future relevance baffles me so it’s fun to watch, and groups you in the same category).

I only responded to a few misguided statements about UCF, and gave you a little smack about your current losing streak. Feels good after y’all invaded our board.

In regards to History and what Nebraska has done, kudos! I’m glad your grandparents were alive to celebrate the awesomeness that you were. We live in the now, and look to the future. I think both UCF and NU can have bright futures, and to count UCF out because we are young and new is crazy. 10 years from now, which school will be better positioned? Neither of us knows the answer but I have faith in my school that we are moving in the right direction.

I come to this board to see how y’all react to Frost. Unfortunate to see the fan base flip so quickly but I get it. Looking forward to your win against BCC in a few weeks!

I’m a Frost fan. I witnessed many Husker fans troll our board for over a year (not you, but your ignorance about our school and blind faith that your past means automatic future relevance baffles me so it’s fun to watch, and groups you in the same category).

I only responded to a few misguided statements about UCF, and gave you a little smack about your current losing streak. Feels good after y’all invaded our board.

In regards to History and what Nebraska has done, kudos! I’m glad your grandparents were alive to celebrate the awesomeness that you were. We live in the now, and look to the future. I think both UCF and NU can have bright futures, and to count UCF out because we are young and new is crazy. 10 years from now, which school will be better positioned? Neither of us knows the answer but I have faith in my school that we are moving in the right direction.

I come to this board to see how y’all react to Frost. Unfortunate to see the fan base flip so quickly but I get it. Looking forward to your win against BCC in a few weeks!
One caution I have made with other posters from different teams I will share with you as well.

Don’t let message board posters equal fans in the stands. We have a lot of people here that don’t define the fan base as a whole.

Sorry for the Nebraska trolls over there, just as I am sorry for the trolls here. Good conversation can be had between opposing fan bases, and I love those conversations. Instead, too much of the time it is a bunch of insults back and forth.

You won’t find me at another fan’s message boards. But if other fans are being especially troll-y, I have no problem sparring with them either.

Nebraska has a great and historic past. As with anything that is older and has accomplished and been through more than most. They deserve respect. There are very few schools in the country who have accomplished what Nebraska has over the years. Doesn't matter if it has been 5 years 20 years or 100 years. Nebraska is and always will be a blueblood program, who deserves respect. Respect takes time to earn. I don't care if it is football, working a job, grandparents ect.
UCF goes around the football world thinking they deserve respect from programs and fans that have been around much longer and accomplished much more. Then when they don't get it, they throw hissy fits , and just declare themselves as a NC anyways. That is not a way you will earn respect. As the saying goes, "speak softly and carry a big stick" UCF is speaking loudly and carrying a feather.
Suck it up and schedule some better P5 schools. You aren't going to get home and home, that is earned over time. Suck it up go to their house and prove you can beat them consistently.
UCF may very well earns its way into a P5 conference. You may win NCs. You may have a long and historic past at some point. You aren't there yet and most importantly you have earned it.
As for the future, you are correct nobody knows. Your future needs to get into a P5 or your future will be pretty much like your past.

Last edited:
I get it, I understand. We were over there, pay back is a bitch. You want to come here and trash us for a month so be it. It is deserved. We are not good. However It is time to move on. We are coming up on a year. Let it go. Enjoy your team while you can. As we know it won't last forever.
If there are still our fans on your board causing problems, that is between them and your MODS to sort out.
P.S if you want to pay money and make the trip to our games to rub in our 0-4. Have at it. We will take your money no problem. Plus you may actually realize we have a very great city, our women are gorgeous, we have plenty for entertainment, the weather is great 9 months out of the year, and we aren't located in the middle of a cornfield.

Look. I personally don't care where anyone lives. I was raised in Pennsylvania which is also a cold climate but I think living in the Orlando suburbs is far better than where I came from...minus the mountains. I really miss the mountains but not more than the beach. It's hard to move away from family and friends. That was the most difficult thing. And again I will say that most Nebraska fans are respectful as are most UCF fans. I have never been to Nebraska but I'm sure everything you say is true.

8 losses in a row must suck it’s making you a mean person
I have accepted the fact we suck and will the rest of the year. That doesn't bother me, douche bag UCF fans are what bother me. Its been almost a year kids, time to move on. You all preach on Neb to stop living in the past. Take your advice.

Honestly I would say the only people who have flipped are idiotic UCF fan on here pretending to be mad "husker fans" 99.9% of husker fans still support this team and Frost as the HC. I know long term it is a difficult concept for UCF fans since they only have the here and now. 0-4 is short term, sucks, but not a big deal when looking at the longer term.

Now that’s some logic lol
You made the statement about fans "flipping" back it up. Complaining about a crappy performance and flipping on the team and Frost are 2 very very different things. Show me where actually Nebraska posters have flipped on this team?

Please feel free to ignore me, I am tired of these dip shit UCF fans. If it takes me hounding them non stop until they get frustrated and leave so be it.
I understand them coming here. We deserved it, I get it, but it has been almost a year. I sat quietly for the most part this last year regarding UCF . Time for everyone to grow up and time for everyone to go back to their own board, support their own teams, and move the F on with their lives. They have nothing to do with us, we have nothing to do with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: huskerfan66
Please feel free to ignore me, I am tired of these dip shit UCF fans. If it takes me hounding them non stop until they get frustrated and leave so be it.
I understand them coming here. We deserved it, I get it, but it has been almost a year. Time for everyone to go back to their own board, support their own teams, and move the F on with their lives. They have nothing to do with us, we have nothing to do with them.
Not going to do that. I wasn't responding to your post in particular as I didn't quote it. Just happens to be below your post.

Arguing with the trolls only turns them on. I get that you are frustrated with them. But just don't take their bait. Their only goal is to get under your skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: husker2612
Nothing chums the water like a blue blood program’s steady decline into one of the worst power 5 teams currently taking the field.

They will go away if and when we stop looking like horse shit every time we run on to the field.
Blue blood? No, Nebraska is less of a blue blood than Clemson or FSU. Not a blue blood. Cute you think so though.

Not going to do that. I wasn't responding to your post in particular as I didn't quote it. Just happens to be below your post.

Arguing with the trolls only turns them on. I get that you are frustrated with them. But just don't take their bait. Their only goal is to get under your skin.
Agree

Reactions: huskerfan66
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT