ADVERTISEMENT

So where does DeShaun Watson end up?

JAX plenty of cap space and draft picks. Now do you go with a proven commodity, or take a chance on the girly looking dude from Clemson who most think is a home run pick. If I’m JAX, I work a deal. Imagine what you could get for the rights to girly dude?. Watson and a shit pot of futures. But then again, I’m a Lions fan, and well, we all know how that has gone.

Now that he has his contract.

Yep, I agree with this and your previous statement. Sometimes this is why I hate pro sports. Everything is awesome as your are trying to get half a billion, but after you get paid you become a whiny little bitch. You got paid, you should try to turn it around for the city and team that paid you. Instead we will probably be talking about racism. Welcome to America in 2021.

Yep, I agree with this and your previous statement. Sometimes this is why I hate pro sports. Everything is awesome as your are trying to get half a billion, but after you get paid you become a whiny little bitch. You got paid, you should try to turn it around for the city and team that paid you. Instead we will probably be talking about racism. Welcome to America in 2021.

The arguments made in his behalf are comical. ‘They didn’t put a team around him.’ Well, that tends to happen when one player clogs up half the cap. ‘They had a horrible coach.’ That put said player in a position to be up 24-0 in KC last year in the divisional round. Then said player ‘got his’ and forced a team to unload the roster. Result: 4-12. ‘They didn’t consult with him/get his approval on the GM and coach hires.’ He’s an employee. They don’t have to. Go to work or quit. Those are your options. Holding out while under contract is not and is a habit that needs broken ASAP.

PS: This kind of garbage is why the NFL doesnt have guaranteed contracts and the NBA won’t soon enough (Harden, Irving).

Indy just jumped into the lead with Rivers retiring. The team is built to win now and they've got a quarterback friendly coach.

Indy just jumped into the lead with Rivers retiring. The team is built to win now and they've got a quarterback friendly coach.

All that may be true....but if I'm the Texans my dance partner needs to have a viable QB option to be part of the package for me to even pick up the phone, does Indy have that? Do they have the cap room? Do they have enough first round picks? I've no idea on any of the answers....just asking. Miami because of Tua, and LA because of Goff, and the Eagles because of Wentz seem the most likely candidates to me.....

All that may be true....but if I'm the Texans my dance partner needs to have a viable QB option to be part of the package for me to even pick up the phone, does Indy have that? Do they have the cap room? Do they have enough first round picks? I've no idea on any of the answers....just asking. Miami because of Tua, and LA because of Goff, and the Eagles because of Wentz seem the most likely candidates to me.....

They are also in division. Not happening.

Texans would be idiots to do that, and that's before Dak's injury.

If Jacksonville doesn't trade their pick or the Colts 2 first rounders minimum.

You have a proven starter who you can have leverage over in their contract and the number 10 pick in the draft to go along with your other high first round pick. A great defensive player and wr

That's a win.

Indy has the third most cap space in the NFL.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT