ADVERTISEMENT

So where does DeShaun Watson end up?

Colts should offer three first round picks. Best situation for him and it would put the colts on the same level as the chiefs. Imo, colts make the most sense for him, but the Texans would keep it in division.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
Miami would be dumb as hell to do that unless they know something is up with Tua's hip that they aren't reporting
They figured out that Tua can only hit receivers that are running free. They hope the rest of the league hasn't caught on yet so they can move him while he still has value.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
I had not thought of the Eagles....hmmmm. Gonna take more than Sir Wentzalot, and if they have it, that might not be the worst idea.

I think you were joking?? But that's pretty interesting.
Yes, joking because I don't see it ever happening. But why not try? Texans let D-Hop out the building!
Let Watson pick his new HC while you're at it.

Saints are like 98 million over cap...don’t see how they could make it work.

I would like to see him as a 49er. Hope like heck they get Ryan, Stafford or Watson. Garrapolo is always hurt and when healthy he struggled to get out of the pocket as it usually collapsed.

I highly doubt he goes anywhere... he’s not in the NBA.
He was damn good in college, one of the best ever, but seems just a little overrated in the NFL. Yeah his team is a dumpster fire, but I believe Mitch Trubisky has a better record as a starter.

He was damn good in college, one of the best ever, but seems just a little overrated in the NFL. Yeah his team is a dumpster fire, but I believe Mitch Trubisky has a better record as a starter.

I dont think he is nearly good as others do either, but GM's all over the league are going to make a run at him.

What more can he do to carry a bad team? His stats this year were close to mahomes. Defense is trash. Oline is horrible. Lost his best WR for a washed RB. Still produced.

Jets have a lot of offer.

Does he have a no trade clause? Meaning, can he deny a trade to a crappy team?

What do they have to offer?? I don't think Jimmy G is elite by any stretch, but I would not gut my team to swap for Jackson either. Are they flush with picks?? I have to think the Texans are wanting picks just as much as another QB..

Last edited:
What do they have to offer?? I don't think Jimmy G is elite by any stretch, but I would not gut my team to swap for Jackson either. Are they flush with picks?? I have to think the Texans are wanting picks just as much as another QB..

Was listening to Fox Sports and they just were talking about between Jimmy G and a lot of the elite young talent that San Fran has they could be a real player.

He's a great player. The Texans have a horrible offensive line, no running game, and after the trade of Hopkins don't have a decent WR and he still had a great season. There are a lot of teams in the NFL that will look into trading for him.

If true, this is the first I've heard of it. Maybe this stuff exists on fringe conspiracy sites. I don't follow them.

from what I have read he is unhappy with Houston regards to social justice issues and that he has been left out of the head coaching search as he wants a minority hire aka Eric Bienemy

Some Steelers fans want him there. Not durable enough to help the team get back to more running the ball the Steelers way. But then the Steelers haven’t been the Steelers for a while in that way.
Don’t see him going to Pittsburgh because they will be rebuilding.

I’d sell the farm if I was Denver: Lock, Miller, 1st & 2nd round pick, maybe even a 1st next year...Denver’s got the skill guys and even a competent OLine...just need a qb to get them the ball...that said, I’m guessing the new GM give both Lock & Fangio a grace period before doing anything drastic

Reactions: Trojanhorse13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT