ADVERTISEMENT

So where does Brady end up?

litespeedhuskerfan

Nebraska Legend
Aug 27, 2006
Now that he is officially out of New England??

Colts, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, Chargers? No perfect landing spot for him IMO, seems like an odd move. Gun to my head, I predict the Colts, with very little confidence in that pick.

Raiders just signed Mariota. I'd say Chargers.

If my Raiders only paid like $9 million, and they end up trading Carr for a 2nd rounder, I love it. As of now, I’m guessing it’s more like $15 million per season and he’s there to be the backup and push Carr, which sucks @ss for a team with so many needs and some nice cap space.

Reactions: BigO4WYO
He needs to retire
I agree wholeheartedly with this. I'm not a Brady fan but I recognize him as one of the best that ever played the game. As most of the other greats have done, most went at least one year and team too long.

I get it. Most want to keep playing and teams might be interested in him for the fans sake.

Reactions: WHCSC
If my Raiders only paid like $9 million, and they end up trading Carr for a 2nd rounder, I love it. As of now, I’m guessing it’s more like $15 million per season and he’s there to be the backup and push Carr, which sucks @ss for a team with so many needs and some nice cap space.

I'm guessing that Carr is now on a short leash. I think that Mariota is a good fit for Gruden's O. We'll see.

Tampa, Florida has no state income tax
Texas doesn't either and he would in fact be a perfect fit for the Cowboys. The Cowboys also have the weapons Brady wants. I don't know if they can sign Brady and trade Dak now that they've tagged him or not. IMO, the BEST fit that makes the most sense is the Cowboys. Jerrah wants to win now and he doesn't care about 3 years from now.

Reactions: Baxter48
Texas doesn't either and he would in fact be a perfect fit for the Cowboys. The Cowboys also have the weapons Brady wants. I don't know if they can sign Brady and trade Dak now that they've tagged him or not. IMO, the BEST fit that makes the most sense is the Cowboys. Jerrah wants to win now and he doesn't care about 3 years from now.
But does Brady have enough left in him to win now? It might put the Cowboys in the spotlight, but it would be a very risky move.

Cowboys are his best bet, problem is Dak played juuuuuust good enough to stay there, but man he is not worth anywhere near what it's going to take to sign him to along term deal. I'm glad I'm not a Cowboy fan cause they are in purgatory with Dak...Good, not great, but just good enough ya can't move on.

Reactions: dinglefritz
giphy.gif

I will say Tampa....

If im Belechick or the pats i give Eli a call out of retirement. They dont have much cap space could sign him for like 3-4 mil and buy a year in a QB heavy draft in 2021.. He would have a good oline to protect him and would probably be a good fit..

Tampa and the Chargers seem to be the only 2 teams interested. Everyone else he's interested in Tennessee, San Fran, Denver, and Las Vegas all told him no thanks.

I’d put my money on the Chargers, with Tampa being second... but as a Tampa fan I don’t want Brady there, he will do just good enough to keep us from having a shot at the top pic in a loaded QB class next year... I’d love to see Tampa be in position to get Trevor Lawrence as he is probably the best QB prospect to come out in a long time... I’m tired of seeing Tampa play just well enough to land between picks 15-19, never make the playoffs and too far out to make a move for the top pick without selling the farm

I will say Tampa....

If im Belechick or the pats i give Eli a call out of retirement. They dont have much cap space could sign him for like 3-4 mil and buy a year in a QB heavy draft in 2021.. He would have a good oline to protect him and would probably be a good fit..

Eli would be cra cra to even consider that. I also seriously doubt the Pats are that interested in that scenario.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
If he’s a charger, the league doesn’t stand a chance. Chargers were 5-11 last year and 9 of those losses were by a TD or less. Get rid of captain interception aka P Rivers and that team is probably the best team in the NFL. Seriously. There are so many weapons on that team, it’s scary. Put in a QB like Brady, and I think it’s a deadly combo

Reactions: Clemke32
Now that he is officially out of New England??

Colts, Broncos, Raiders, Bears, Chargers? No perfect landing spot for him IMO, seems like an odd move. Gun to my head, I predict the Colts, with very little confidence in that pick.
Eventually? Most likely six feet under or in an urn like the rest of us.

Could be sooner rather than later with all this Coronavirus crap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT