So Trump Called Into Fox Last Night

OneBadHuskerFan

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2014
Austin, TX
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

--- Joseph Goebbels

scopeandtime

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Jul 3, 2016
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

--- Joseph Goebbels
“It makes no difference what men think of Trump. Trump endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. Trump was always here. Before man was, Trump waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.” - Lindsey Graham

stevehammer

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2001
One man's "hug and kiss" is another man's "bear spray to the face and hitting over the head with a fire extinguisher."

Does Trump know there is video of the capitol riot violence?
It doesn't matter. Trumptards will believe literally anything he says. They have been completely brainwashed and no longer have the ability to think critically.

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
You guys sound triggered
Based on your response here, I am guessing you don't take Trump seriously (smart man) but thinks it's funny when he "owns the libs". I get it, ha ha jokes on us.

Problem is a lot of morons do take him seriously. For every owned lib, there is a brainwashed Fox News teet sucking idiot lapping up this bullshit.

Is it worth it? Or should people like you start calling out Trump's bullshit so we can crush the Trumpturds and get this country back on track.

The irony is Trump made America anything BUT great.

Reactions: TOMHP and huskerj12

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004

--- Joseph Goebbels
Confused... is Trump literally Hitler or literally Goebbels?

Reactions: Soda Popinski

ScarletNCream

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2007
Haha. Pot meet kettle. Biden is a corrupt loser but here you go

Uhhh, find me one quote where I’ve supported Biden? I’ve said have a hundred times at least right now Biden is less awful, that’s all

Dude122

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
I agree Scarlet, We knew what Trump was in 2016. but our other option was Hallary. Trump can be his own worst enemy. Now we have Sleepy we just don't have the best options.

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Lol, I'm sure the chants to hang Pence and pelosi were just playful
Chants are not actions, nor calls to action amirite. If that was remotely the case, actually senators who called for actually violence would be wrong then? Maxine waters? All the idiots if the squad?
Get real sklar and quit being a snowflake and actually figure it out. Yeah you are the guy who banned me for calling a guy a caveman on here, oh and that happened to be his screen name.

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Yeah you are the guy who banned me for calling a guy a caveman on here, oh and that happened to be his screen name.
Proves your the biggest snowflake on here because you keep bringing that up even though it lasted like 7 minutes once I realized my error.

I hope someday you'll recover from that

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Proves your the biggest snowflake on here because you keep bringing that up even though it lasted like 7 minutes once I realized my error.

I hope someday you'll recover from that
Lol. It took me over 15 minutes of arguing with you and you still continued to double down

nice soon but the way. You are the snowflake who banned me over it.

dud, it’s fine, just proving again how wrong you are constantly. Nice attempt at the spin though overlord poet hungry sklar.

you must be compensating for something since you billy instead of sticking it for it like me. Congrats

sklarbodds

Administrator
Nov 30, 2006
Lol. It took me over 15 minutes of arguing with you and you still continued to double down

nice soon but the way. You are the snowflake who banned me over it.

dud, it’s fine, just proving again how wrong you are constantly. Nice attempt at the spin though overlord poet hungry sklar.

you must be compensating for something since you billy instead of sticking it for it like me. Congrats
Literally the first message you sent me, I responded and said, oh yeah I see, my bad.

Even if you're right and it was fifteen minutes the fact that you bring it up for the 10th time a year later shows how sadly fragile you are

Hyattea

Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2012
Lincoln
Literally the first message you sent me, I responded and said, oh yeah I see, my bad.

Even if you're right and it was fifteen minutes the fact that you bring it up for the 10th time a year later shows how sadly fragile you are
Yeah ok. Just like to bring down a bully.

Redblooded

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Pretty obvious Trump is not mentally stable. Why anybody gives him the time of day is beyond me. He is nuts.

Reactions: Lar Gand

Latest posts