ADVERTISEMENT

So, thoughts....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
....don't want to rehash much, but just a few things..

*was so sure we would lose big that I played golf at Branson Hills...managed in a three hole stretch(if you have played it, holes 3,4 and 5) to go 17 OVER PAR!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm not the world's greatest golfer...generally mid 80s-low 90s...but NOTHING puts a damper on a round like having a 39 after 5 holes....AND IT WAS 150 BUCKS...AND NO FREE WATER!!!Ok, I'm calm now...

*So I checked the score and found down only trailing 7-3 at half.....here's why I am, and know many of you are....THAT WAS A WIN FOR ME! That made me sad

*I only watched live the last 3 minutes(getting ready to platy a second at Thousand Hills...NOT Branson Hills!:)) ) and while I loved our defense, I was saddened to find no real quick strike stuff...

* AND BTW, THE REDS STINK.......LESS HEART THAN A CADAVER....

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
....don't want to rehash much, but just a few things..

*was so sure we would lose big that I played golf at Branson Hills...managed in a three hole stretch(if you have played it, holes 3,4 and 5) to go 17 OVER PAR!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm not the world's greatest golfer...generally mid 80s-low 90s...but NOTHING puts a damper on a round like having a 39 after 5 holes....AND IT WAS 150 BUCKS...AND NO FREE WATER!!!Ok, I'm calm now...

*So I checked the score and found down only trailing 7-3 at half.....here's why I am, and know many of you are....THAT WAS A WIN FOR ME! That made me sad

*I only watched live the last 3 minutes(getting ready to platy a second at Thousand Hills...NOT Branson Hills!:)) ) and while I loved our defense, I was saddened to find no real quick strike stuff...

* AND BTW, THE REDS STINK.......LESS HEART THAN A CADAVER....
Re: golf…you may not be doing it right…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT