ADVERTISEMENT

So, this makes a lot of sense......

Antwill

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
A local highschooler was exposed to a Covid positive friend. This kid works in a nursing home and gets tested twice a week. According to the Health Department, this kid cannot go to school for 14 days, but it's up to the nursing home if they want him to come in to work or not.

The examples of this type of stupidity are LEGION and some STILL wonder why people are starting to tell the Health Department to go stick it.

The local Health Departments and the B1G have lots in common.

*see how I made this on topic for this board?*

A local highschooler was exposed to a Covid positive friend. This kid works in a nursing home and gets tested twice a week. According to the Health Department, this kid cannot go to school for 14 days, but it's up to the nursing home if they want him to come in to work or not.

The examples of this type of stupidity are LEGION and some STILL wonder why people are starting to tell the Health Department to go stick it.

Hmmmm... I’m intrigued.

A neighbor tested positive for COVID after developing a cough and sore throat. He and 4 of his co-workers tested positive though their workplace has a mask mandate. His wife is a nurse on a medical floor at the local hospital. She developed a runny nose and a mildly sore throat. She was told if she wasn't running a fever and coughing that she HAD to report to work. She's considered an essential employee and I guess the rules for quarantining don't apply to some medical personnel. I would think they would test her when she got to work but haven't heard if they did. There sons were forced to do at home school. My neighbor said the day the quarantine was up his kids were up an hour earlier than normal for school and anxious as hell to get out the door. He said they have NEVER been so happy to go to school.

Reactions: Antwill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT