ADVERTISEMENT

So OU chooses to block QB transfer....

Summary of post.
Kids are victims and should be free to do anything without restrictions.

Schools and coaches are greedy evil assholes.

Question.
why don’t the kids have to follow any rules whatsoever. Should schools not have some roster management tools?

I mean the kids want everything. They want paid. They want open free agency to do whatever they want. They want guarantees on playing time.

But yet they don’t want any rules?

There should be contracts. Trade deadlines. Drafts.

If he kid bails there should buyout to comp the losing school for costs in tuition, room, board.

• Haha
Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Summary of post.
Kids are victims and should be free to do anything without restrictions.

Schools and coaches are greedy evil assholes.

Question.
why don’t the kids have to follow any rules whatsoever. Should schools not have some roster management tools?

I mean the kids want everything. They want paid. They want open free agency to do whatever they want. They want guarantees on playing time.

But yet they don’t want any rules?

There should be contracts. Trade deadlines. Drafts.

If he kid bails there should buyout to comp the losing school for costs in tuition, room, board.

Deal...

Then also, coaches can't leave their school if they are still under contract.

Reactions: Can o' corn
I'd take TCU's, for that matter

WHY IN HELL ARE WE NOT AGGRESSIVELY COURTING MULTIPLE TRANSFER QBs AT THIS VERY MOMENT?!

frost is derelict in his duty

No kidding, that is a good point.

Of course, some of the posters here would not want some "quitter" on the team and others would rather no one could ever transfer...

No kidding, that is a good point.

Of course, some of the posters here would not want some "quitter" on the team and others would rather no one could ever transfer...

Can you give just one example of anyone on this board who said they woukdn't take a transfer QB? Please? Just one would suffice, two would be awesome cause you did make it sound plural.

Reactions: WHCSC
Can you give just one example of anyone on this board who said they woukdn't take a transfer QB? Please? Just one would suffice, two would be awesome cause you did make it sound plural.
I think he was just referring to the chorus line when one of our guys chooses to leave

obviously everybody doesn't just want a transfer QB, we are begging for one

Come on man, don't play the "those were not my exact words" game, this is not court. fans call transfers "quitters", most people don't want "quitters" on their team.

I think he was just referring to the chorus line when one of our guys chooses to leave

obviously everybody doesn't just want a transfer QB, we are begging for one
Man, when a husker player leaves there sure are a lot of fans that call them quitters!

By the way, i would take a team full of 4 and 5 star quitters!

Come on man, don't play the "those were not my exact words" game, this is not court. Someone called transfers "quitters", most people don't want "quitters" on their team.

Just say "No, I was exaggerating for effect" it would be more genuine.

I would take the QB from OU today if he wanted to come here. Those are my "exact words".

Just say "No, I was exaggerating for effect" it would be more genuine.

I would take the QB from OU today if he wanted to come here. Those are my "exact words".

It is a post board, this is all exaggeration. Have you seen the posts about how much people bench and how fast they are and the models that they would not bang because they like a girl with "meat on their bones"

Reactions: Tuco Salamanca
It is a post board, this is all exaggeration. Have you seen the posts about how much people bench and how fast they are and the models that they would not bang because they like a girl with "meat on their bones"
1b8nc8.jpg

I know this is a total shit post, but I couldn't help myself.

The crazy ones are the best lovers......They are very passionate about everything they do and give it their all!!!!!
I dated a gal in college, who turned out to be bi-polar.. I had no clue of this kind of thing way back then, but you're totally right. The sex was fantastic, but the hell was so not worth it.. I'd still be tempted by a crazy one, just plan on a one and done.. cause if you get sucked in to that.. well you already know

It's a bush league move by Riley and Oklahoma. It's shocking, I know, that such hypocrisy exists... Student-athletes should know their place and be thankful to sit in the back of the bus.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT