ADVERTISEMENT

So mad I could spit nails!

When the announcers are stating how one sided the calls are... it's really bad. Matt Millen was dumbfounded by the calls in the Husker's favor.
like the no call targeting against the illinois QB last week? Iowa kid should have been booted, really dumfounded blandino and game announcers

And? I never said they anything about Nebraska. But the fact that Iowa fans think it was the refs that let Nebraska get back in to the game and not Iowa’s outdated anemic offense says a lot.

Any other team would have been up by 30 at halftime after that Nebraska performance.
i love (absolutely LOVE) what nebby fans have been turned into! "yes, you guys have beat our ass 5 years in a row, BUT, you didn't win by 30......so you guys suck!" wow.....just sad. funny as hell, but so very sad.....

Reactions: ksudrew
The LAST time we had the ball why didn’t we pass it to get into field goal range??? If AM can’t do it bring in LM!!!!
I am trying to figure that out myself. Every coach worth his salt would be trying to get into field goal range by throwing down field. Bring in Luke if AM is inept at throwing the football. You need a QB that can run and THROW Scott!

Reactions: Bugeater
And? I never said they anything about Nebraska. But the fact that Iowa fans think it was the refs that let Nebraska get back in to the game and not Iowa’s outdated anemic offense says a lot.

Any other team would have been up by 30 at halftime after that Nebraska performance.

Congrats on almost winning. My how far the once mighties have fallen.

you guys have had an amazing season; must be exciting getting 3rd in the west!!!!

Must suck knowing the once mighties are looking up at Iowa once again. Hey just break out your collection of VHS tapes from the 90’s and your Apex Jacket. That will make you feel better.

Must suck knowing the once mighties are looking up at Iowa once again. Hey just break out your collection of VHS tapes from the 90’s and your Apex Jacket. That will make you feel better.
Looking up at what? Not winning the west again? Not winning a conference championship? Not winning a national title? If striving to be Iowa is the pinnacle then we may as well give up football altogether...

Looking up at what? Not winning the west again? Not winning a conference championship? Not winning a national title? If striving to be Iowa is the pinnacle then we may as well give up football altogether...
Iowa sucks in my opinion. Nothing good about that state. Even worse than K-State and that is saying a lot.

Dude you never stop. What a freaking poor loser. Love it!

Reactions: mariner67

GO back to 2001 and forward and see whose won more football games and has had higher end of season national rankings. I'll await your answer.

you guys have had an amazing season; must be exciting getting 3rd in the west!!!!

First of all, I come in peace. I read a piece by a guy named Jon that made me come defend ours. In all seriousness, HOW can y’all say anything negative about Iowa? How can y’all say anything negative about ANY team? As a Hawk, I would absolutely keep my mouth alllllll the way shut after going 5-7. I literally wouldn’t say a word to another fan base. Idc if it’s NW or Purdue. Wouldn’t say a word about such a horrid season. Man, just own it.

Just don’t understand how a guy like Jon, who is in his FIFTIES, can say things like he published. What a complete embarrassment. Like the drunk uncle at Thanksgiving. Based off of his talk, I will enjoy our fifth straight and continue to be apart of the absolute best fan base in the world. Best of luck to y’all in the bowl game. Not being sarcastic...fully expect ‘Braska to play NWLSTU in their bowl.

Dude you never stop. What a freaking poor loser. Love it!

What’s hilarious is you can’t refute what I’m saying. The refs were not responsible for getting back in the game. Sorry, they just weren’t. Has zero to do with me being a sore loser.

What’s hilarious is you can’t refute what I’m saying. The refs were not responsible for getting back in the game. Sorry, they just weren’t. Has zero to do with me being a sore loser.

You have claimed the refs screwed Nebraska today. On the Iowa boards you'll see even more of the opposite from Iowa fans. In the end, calls can be disputed on both sides of every game. In the end, there's a team than wins and one that loses. You are what your record says you are.

The LAST time we had the ball why didn’t we pass it to get into field goal range??? If AM can’t do it bring in LM!!!!
The penalty kind of screwed any chance of that. At that point, it made the most sense trying to get some yards on a draw play and running as much clock as possible to prevent Iowa getting a drive. AM even screwed that up.

You have claimed the refs screwed Nebraska today. On the Iowa boards you'll see even more of the opposite from Iowa fans. In the end, calls can be disputed on both sides of every game. In the end, there's a team than wins and one that loses. You are what your record says you are.

Not surprised. You are confused. I said the refs were fine and not why NU lost.

Try again.

GO back to 2001 and forward and see whose won more football games and has had higher end of season national rankings. I'll await your answer.
Ohhhhhh cherry pick 2001 to fit your narrative who has more wins since 1983 I mean for **** sakes since you’re snagging a date out of thin air

I so happy that Wandale can go home to Frankfort, Kentucky for the Holidays to see his family. Sit in front of a warm fire place and watch his home State school go to a bowl game for a 4th straight year.

you might start with that . . . would be a big step up

Not surprised. You are confused. I said the refs were fine and not why NU lost.

Try again.

Hey, Ive busted your chops bad in recent weeks by calling you out on your delusional comments. I'll leave you alone now to sit and simmer with what you've had to go through the past 20 years and certainly the last two. Word of advice: Stop worrying about Iowa. Focus on asking fair questions of your program and your coach because that's how you're going to get better. You've won 9 football games in the past 2 years-- haven't seen a bowl game in I'm not sure how long. Do hope things get better for you and actually, other than saying you felt Nebraska got screwed bad on some calls yesterday (so did Iowa-- especially in the final minute of play), you actually were professional in your responses today.

I am trying to figure that out myself. Every coach worth his salt would be trying to get into field goal range by throwing down field. Bring in Luke if AM is inept at throwing the football. You need a QB that can run and THROW Scott!

So a QB that cannot run or throw isn’t what they need?

Hey, Ive busted your chops bad in recent weeks by calling you out on your delusional comments. I'll leave you alone now to sit and simmer with what you've had to go through the past 20 years and certainly the last two. Word of advice: Stop worrying about Iowa. Focus on asking fair questions of your program and your coach because that's how you're going to get better. You've won 9 football games in the past 2 years-- haven't seen a bowl game in I'm not sure how long. Do hope things get better for you and actually, other than saying you felt Nebraska got screwed bad on some calls yesterday (so did Iowa-- especially in the final minute of play), you actually were professional in your responses today.

You have to be drunk every time you come on this board. Last time you came on here you claimed I predicted Nebraska would beat Ohio St. Didn’t happen. Now, you are fabricating things said in this very thread.

Surely you see the irony of posting “focus on your HC and your program” when you are on a Nebraska board....right?

You have to be drunk every time you come on this board. Last time you came on here you claimed I predicted Nebraska would beat Ohio St. Didn’t happen. Now, you are fabricating things said in this very thread.

Surely you see the irony of posting “focus on your HC and your program” when you are on a Nebraska board....right?

I was giving you an out but you aren't smart enough to take it. Your fans for years invaded the Iowa boards-- never understood it because even when you did we were better than you. I'll now continue to dog your ass when you open your pie hole with completely made up b.s.

I was giving you an out but you aren't smart enough to take it. Your fans for years invaded the Iowa boards-- never understood it because even when you did we were better than you. I'll now continue to dog your ass when you open your pie hole with completely made up b.s.

Agreed, you do completely make up BS. Still waiting on you to find my post on predicting Nebraska to beat OSU. Either that or your reading comprehension is at a third grade level. Which is it?

Again, you fail to see the irony of preaching focus on your HC and program when you live on a Nebraska board.

Agreed, you do completely make up BS. Still waiting on you to find my post on predicting Nebraska to beat OSU. Either that or your reading comprehension is at a third grade level. Which is it?

Again, you fail to see the irony of preaching focus on your HC and program when you live on a Nebraska board.

I'm just dishing the sh--- back on your board your fans tried doing on ours for years. Sorry dude, goes both ways. You are trying to win an ally fight with a squirt gun and predictable, you're getting your ass rockedRollingLaugh

I'm just dishing the sh--- back on your board your fans tried doing on ours for years. Sorry dude, goes both ways. You are trying to win an ally fight with a squirt gun and predictable, you're getting your ass rockedRollingLaugh

Again, you don’t understand the irony. Not surprised.

I don’t care that you’re on a Nebraska board. But your lack of reading comprehension skills makes it difficult to converse.

You've seldom watched Iowa football then. The Ferentz game plan is play conservative and force the other team to burn clock with long drives after they get big leads.

It annoys the hell out of Hawk fans.

Who gets the credit for getting the game tied back up? And the defense playing lights out except for a few plays? Just wondering?
Brian Ferentz deserves some credit. They quit trying to run during the middle 2 quarters

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT