ADVERTISEMENT

So it appears we get....

bama_husker

Offensive Coordinator
Aug 21, 2004
Daphne, AL
Two night home games the next two weeks. Meat chicken will be prime time on ABC.
These next four games are going to be critical for Frost.
I think they are all winnable but we've shown the uncanny ability to fritter these opportunities.
Win three of four and you only have to win one in November to get to .500.
I wouldn't put money on it but not because of the opposition.

Sounds easy....oh, just win 3 out of four and then one in November. The reason why IL and MSU were such important games is that would have provided 4 wins and all you hadd to do was win 2 games against NW, Purdue, MN, Iowa, WI, MI, and OSU. that would have been doable. Now he has to win 4....yeah, good luck with that.

Sounds easy....oh, just win 3 out of four and then one in November. The reason why IL and MSU were such important games is that would have provided 4 wins and all you hadd to do was win 2 games against NW, Purdue, MN, Iowa, WI, MI, and OSU. that would have been doable. Now he has to win 4....yeah, good luck with that.
Not easy, but possible. That's what's so mind numbing - a lot of winnable games this year.

Zzzzzzz

Two night home games the next two weeks. Meat chicken will be prime time on ABC.
These next four games are going to be critical for Frost.
I think they are all winnable but we've shown the uncanny ability to fritter these opportunities.
Win three of four and you only have to win one in November to get to .500.
I wouldn't put money on it but not because of the opposition.
I hope we’re bringing in a bunch of recruits

So my $110 over 7 1/2 wins is I need trouble .
I had NEb as 4 wins by now , then the 8th on the last game

So my $110 over 7 1/2 wins is I need trouble .
I had NEb as 4 wins by now , then the 8th on the last game
Amen!

Also, it is going to be super funny when lame as Iowa with an inflated ranking of like 3rd in the nation, comes to Lincoln and gets beat.

I don’t post on your board. The reason I read it is because I hunt in Nebraska at a friends ranch and have become familiar. What AD in their right mind would agree to a penalty cause if someone fails? It is simple game theory.

And Scott Frost's style has him inches away from being unemployed.
Its not his style or schemes that are the problem..its the fact that he brought over a bunch of inexperienced coaches that didn't really have any experience coaching at the big boy CFB levels and a lot of them are learning on the job..

He should have upgraded some coaches on his way to NU, but his EGO didn't allow him to...

Its not his style or schemes that are the problem..its the fact that he brought over a bunch of inexperienced coaches that didn't really have any experience coaching at the big boy CFB levels and a lot of them are learning on the job..

He should have upgraded some coaches on his way to NU, but his EGO didn't allow him to...
Well it's too late now! Everyone isn't head coach material. Maybe at his next stop he will be offensive coordinator and in charge of only ONE THING instead of a whole team...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT