ADVERTISEMENT

So is the NFL completely fake now?

Suhrreal

Defensive Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009

Watch the corner at the bottom of the screen on this play and leave your thoughts.

I have a paper bag over my head now as a Giants fan.. this team is garbage.. this division is even worse

What are you implying here? A lot of fail in that vid. Because the corner wasn’t trying?

It’s been obvious to me the NFL is fake for awhile but it’s hard even for me to believe that mediocre corners are in on it That’s Nickell Robey-Coleman. He’s not a fast corner and Daniel Jones is a fast QB. The fake part was the stumble. He obviously wasn’t supposed to score on that play.

It’s been obvious to me the NFL is fake for awhile but it’s hard even for me to believe that mediocre corners are in on it That’s Nickell Robey-Coleman. He’s not a fast corner and Daniel Jones is a fast QB. The fake part was the stumble. He obviously wasn’t supposed to score on that play.
The nfl is fake? Obvious to you for awhile, I’d love to know how that’s going. Are you bankrupting this multi-billion dollar industry?

Uh the corner was the force player. If he had tried crashing in and tackling him the runner would have just went to the outside. He was keeping him inside where other defenders could have a better chance. This is defense 101 and happens every play

So he wasn’t supposed to score there? Just the QB wasn’t supposed to score there? Some league-wide mandate to keep Jones fantasy stats in check, because of the huge number of Fantasy Football players that have Daniel Jones as their starting QB? Or maybe all of them that have Gallman as a RB? The Giants scored a TD 3 plays later, so obviously the conspiracy called for the Giants to score. Calling a DPI on 3rd and goal would suggest the referees were not in on the original conspiracy that the Giants were not supposed to score, though. Maybe they were part of the Gallman syndicate?

Of course, the fact that the Eagles won the game would support the argument that Jones, nor the Giants were supposed to score.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
Jones also hit over 21 MPH on that play. Faster than any Mahomes, Jackson, Murray, Wentz, etc run in the last few years.

He was cooking on that run, just got ahead of himself.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan

Watch the corner at the bottom of the screen on this play and leave your thoughts.

What's the issue? The QB burned the defense, and the d-back in pursuit realized he couldn't keep up with him and subsequently didn't give 100%.

Should Coleman be faster than Jones? Yes.

Is he? Almost certainly.

On that play? Nope.

Could be gassed. Could be slightly injured. Could be Jones was on his 4th red bull of the afternoon.

Any of those is more likely than "Coleman was going to let Jones score on that play instead of running him down because the game was rigged"

Last edited:
So he wasn’t supposed to score there? Just the QB wasn’t supposed to score there? Some league-wide mandate to keep Jones fantasy stats in check, because of the huge number of Fantasy Football players that have Daniel Jones as their starting QB? Or maybe all of them that have Gallman as a RB? The Giants scored a TD 3 plays later, so obviously the conspiracy called for the Giants to score. Calling a DPI on 3rd and goal would suggest the referees were not in on the original conspiracy that the Giants were not supposed to score, though. Maybe they were part of the Gallman syndicate?

Of course, the fact that the Eagles won the game would support the argument that Jones, nor the Giants were supposed to score.

There could be any number of reasons to why they do it how they do it, but all you need to do is watch QB play in conjunction with referees and it becomes obvious.

The first Packers-Lions game from last year was one of the more obvious ones when GB had no weapons at wide out and flags were constantly thrown the second that balls were dropped, including two completely fantom hands to face called on the same player. I know it was rigged for the Pack and I’m a GB fan...If you can say that game was real with a straight face then there’s no saving you.

This cracks me up. So you think that that all of these players are in on this great hoax? So when 2-3 of these guys are out of the league in 1-2 years without ever signing a big contract, why has nobody ever thought to write a tell all exposé that would make them millions?

Uh the corner was the force player. If he had tried crashing in and tackling him the runner would have just went to the outside. He was keeping him inside where other defenders could have a better chance. This is defense 101 and happens every play

Ok, it seems you missed the part where the corner completely gives up about 5 yards into his "pursuit." Let's say you're the corner on that play. At about what point do you realize that you have the QB contained and give good pursuit? And about what time do you decide, "ahh F it, he's gone," and give up? Horrible, horrible play by that CB.

Reactions: SomedayHusker
What I'd like to know is whether Jones checked into that run at the LOS. I'm not an NFL quarterback but it must've taken Jones about a millisecond to see there was NO ONE on that side of the field besides the corner. Hopefully we can scheme ourselves into a few runs like that by AM and LM this year.

In todays game where everyone is flinging it about 45 times a game it seems like...ya save your energy for another day. NFL is not fake, but that also doesn't mean every single player goes balls out every single second on every play.

I will continue to keep pointing people to this clip. Sometimes it doesn’t matter wether or not you can explain how something is being kept so quiet, but the video evidence is damning. You would have to argue that every authority figure on that field, including the announcers, coaches, players all completely f**ked up their job at the exact same moment. That doesn’t happen.

Ok, it seems you missed the part where the corner completely gives up about 5 yards into his "pursuit." Let's say you're the corner on that play. At about what point do you realize that you have the QB contained and give good pursuit? And about what time do you decide, "ahh F it, he's gone," and give up? Horrible, horrible play by that CB.
Start watching for it, you'll see it everywhere. I just got done watching a Bears breakdown where the guy was calling out players who quit on plays as soon as they see the ball isn't coming to them. Anthony Miller in particular would just pull up and start walking as soon as the ball targeted another player.

You can see plenty of WRs who just take the down off if they're not on the play side. The NFL is not your daddy's high school team where you could dog cuss a guy and make him run till he puked for not playing through the fourth echo of the whistle.

But LOL @ Jones for just outrunning himself. You can see him running so hard he's kicking himself in the ass, you can only try to accelerate for so long before if all goes over forward.

Reactions: Mack In Motion
Start watching for it, you'll see it everywhere. I just got done watching a Bears breakdown where the guy was calling out players who quit on plays as soon as they see the ball isn't coming to them. Anthony Miller in particular would just pull up and start walking as soon as the ball targeted another player.

You can see plenty of WRs who just take the down off if they're not on the play side. The NFL is not your daddy's high school team where you could dog cuss a guy and make him run till he puked for not playing through the fourth echo of the whistle.

But LOL @ Jones for just outrunning himself. You can see him running so hard he's kicking himself in the ass, you can only try to accelerate for so long before if all goes over forward.

I have already seen it this year. Saw it when Sam freakin' Darnold housed a 50 yarder on the Broncos. Also saw it in the very few NBA games I watched during the summer.

There could be any number of reasons to why they do it how they do it, but all you need to do is watch QB play in conjunction with referees and it becomes obvious.

The first Packers-Lions game from last year was one of the more obvious ones when GB had no weapons at wide out and flags were constantly thrown the second that balls were dropped, including two completely fantom hands to face called on the same player. I know it was rigged for the Pack and I’m a GB fan...If you can say that game was real with a straight face then there’s no saving you.

If you are serious about this and not just trolling us, would you mind adding a big “Q” to your avatar so we can get you properly categorized as a conspiracy theorist?

Thanks!

Do you have any pertinent information to add to the evidence or nah?

That’s not how life works, Q. You have to prove the NFL is rigged, I don’t have to prove it’s not. That’s like me asking you to prove you don’t owe me $1 million.

So far, you have failed to provide any useful evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Reactions: Shermski77
That’s not how life works, Q. You have to prove the NFL is rigged, I don’t have to prove it’s not. That’s like me asking you to prove you don’t owe me $1 million.

So far, you have failed to provide any useful evidence that the NFL is rigged.

Actually this would be more like if you asked me to prove I don’t owe you a million dollars and there was clear video/audio of me taking a one million dollar loan from you. But it’s your opinion it’s not rigged, that’s fine. I don’t expect many people to believe it is. It is weird to me that more people seem to believe the NBA is rigged but not the NFL. It is less players, but still quite a bit of people that have to be quiet.

Actually this would be more like if you asked me to prove I don’t owe you a million dollars and there was clear video/audio of me taking a one million dollar loan from you. But it’s your opinion it’s not rigged, that’s fine. I don’t expect many people to believe it is. It is weird to me that more people seem to believe the NBA is rigged but not the NFL. It is less players, but still quite a bit of people that have to be quiet.

The only problem with your response is you have no clear video/audio of any conspiracy to rig a football game (or any other sport). At best, you have examples of officials making a mistake - which happens every game at every level. Q, none of it is rigged. None of it (pro-wrestling and maybe roller-derby, excepted).

There is nothing to be gained by spending time and energy and resources to 'rig' a sporting event. But there is plenty to be gained by simply letting the action play out on the field. So why waste time, energy, and more importantly - money, on rigging something when there is zero benefit in doing so.

So again, unless you can prove you don't owe me that $1 million, I will be expecting payment.

Thank you.

The only problem with your response is you have no clear video/audio of any conspiracy to rig a football game (or any other sport). At best, you have examples of officials making a mistake - which happens every game at every level. Q, none of it is rigged. None of it (pro-wrestling and maybe roller-derby, excepted).

There is nothing to be gained by spending time and energy and resources to 'rig' a sporting event. But there is plenty to be gained by simply letting the action play out on the field. So why waste time, energy, and more importantly - money, on rigging something when there is zero benefit in doing so.

So again, unless you can prove you don't owe me that $1 million, I will be expecting payment.

Thank you.

lol just the officials...I’ll say it again since the initial post of the video didn’t stick for you...The announcers, who saw on camera Duke Johnson holding the ball AS it is declared Redskins ball, say nothing. They are definitely NOT commentating on what they are seeing in that moment. The Cleveland coaches and who saw Duke Johnson all alone holding the ball...No reaction to that call...the Redskin players who continue to fight for a ball that does not exist WELL AFTER Duke Johnson is standing alone holding the ball in the air. NOBODY lobbied that this was a bad call/questioned why the hell its redskins ball when Duke Johnson is holding it in broad daylight.

“Refs made a mistake” absolutely does not explain the scale of what actually happened in that clip. It is some seriously eerie shit...Every professional on that field is ignoring reality except Duke Johnson, who seems to be the only person there that knows he’s holding a f**king football

lol just the officials...I’ll say it again since the initial post of the video didn’t stick for you...The announcers, who saw on camera Duke Johnson holding the ball AS it is declared Redskins ball, say nothing. They are definitely NOT commentating on what they are seeing in that moment. The Cleveland coaches and who saw Duke Johnson all alone holding the ball...No reaction to that call...the Redskin players who continue to fight for a ball that does not exist WELL AFTER Duke Johnson is standing alone holding the ball in the air. NOBODY lobbied that this was a bad call/questioned why the hell its redskins ball when Duke Johnson is holding it in broad daylight.

“Refs made a mistake” absolutely does not explain the scale of what actually happened in that clip. It is some seriously eerie shit...Every professional on that field is ignoring reality except Duke Johnson, who seems to be the only person there that knows he’s holding a f**king football

Seriously? You can't be this simple. All you have to do to cure yourself of this harmful conspiracy theory nonsense is a minimal amount of critical thinking and maybe a quick web search. Here's the first article that popped up for me. Makes perfect sense - the refs screwed up on the field (which happens every game); then the replay official screwed up by only reviewing the fumble, not the recovery.

That article is critical of the NFL, but also points out that Johnson and the Browns WERE questioning the call with the officials at the time. It also does NOT show any of the telecast while the official review is going on; so unless you have the entire broadcast you have no way of knowing what the announcers were saying about the play during review.

For the record, it wasn't until I watched the clip for the third time did I see Johnson with the ball. I saw the fumble, I saw the Washington player fall on it and appear to recover the fumble; I saw another Washington player fall on him to protect his recovery. I saw a Cleveland player join the scrum to try to get the ball away. Again, after watching it 3 times, I finally caught a glimpse of the ball ricocheting back to Johnson. I can only imagine how hard it was to see in live action. None of players in the scrum knew Johnson had the ball, they just knew they didn't have it and assumed it was on the ground, so they were trying to find it. They certainly were not engaging is league sanctioned subterfuge to carry out the pre-ordained choreography of a fumble with 9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter.

And I hope you sound more intelligent than than simpleton narrating the video, who used the term "Sports games" like a little kid would; and hope you can formulate a more convincing argument than his cop-out "If you don't believe this is a conspiracy I don't know what to tell you"

As conspiracy theories go....this one is lame.

Last edited:
is the OP the same chuckle head that was insisting last year that Frost was throwing games and martinez and and various other coaches were all in on the fix?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT