ADVERTISEMENT

So I’m in Oklahoma...

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
Watching my grandson play basketball, his team is winning easily and since the scoreboard has broken they had volunteers running the desk and flip card scoring...they were a bit in over their head and this fat grandad type on OUR team starts screaming acroos the court to fix the score...” it’s 23-0... GET IT RIGHT!!!!” The ref stops the game, says “ either do it yourself or be quiet!” He draws himself up , trundles over to take over, where he promptly screws up several times...

sure enough, I later see his shirt.... Sooner Dad...

typ

Watching my grandson play basketball, his team is winning easily and since the scoreboard has broken they had volunteers running the desk and flip card scoring...they were a bit in over their head and this fat grandad type on OUR team starts screaming acroos the court to fix the score...” it’s 23-0... GET IT RIGHT!!!!” The ref stops the game, says “ either do it yourself or be quiet!” He draws himself up , trundles over to take over, where he promptly screws up several times...

typ

Any grandparent who is screaming during a blowout game for any reason is a certified idiot.

As someone who has coached for a long time now...it still amazes how stupid some people can act in the stands/bleachers. Sit down, shut the **** up, enjoy the game.

The refs are not trying to screw your kid over, the ump is not trying to screw your kid over, the coaches are trying their best...

With that said, I do have one friend that used to ump little league and when parents were assholes he wold basically make sure the kids on the non-asshole team got all the advantages in the world. Ha

Reactions: Mack In Motion

typ
Glad to hear HTO is still alive

I notice that the ref could hear it but didn't see it. Ready for the big time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT