ADVERTISEMENT

So... How many football players/staff died this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both protesting corrupt and oppressive institutions. Conservatives in this country have a simplistic view of how political systems express themselves on the public. Have communist governments been corrupt and prone to authoritarianism? Obviously, but so have far right governments. To be sure, this country is influenced by the left, especially through culture, but the influence of the right in government and law is significantly stronger. Throughout our history the worst tendencies of the far right have been the cause of massive social movements, such is the case today; voter suppression, Jim Crow, red lining, laws that target homosexuals, demonizing the labor movement, environmentalism and science, criminalization of immigration, vilification of immigrants, and the list goes on. I understand that Fox news and the president spin a different narrative that's palatable to a monolithic block of Americans, and that's fine. But change will come nonetheless.

We need to bring back the Dislike button. This guy is a clown!

I have little doubt it's anything else. I understand that there are a lot of people out there who have been propagandized beyond repair by the Dem/media/higher education complex, but to consistently write posts that are completely the opposite of reality? Every time? IMO, he/she is too consistently wrong to be anything other than a troll.
That you aren't completely humiliated at this point is evidence of your obvious deficiencies. Someone, maybe a parent, a relative, school teacher, I don't know, but someone in your life abused you, and it shows. I'm sorry. It's not your fault. It's not your fault. Okay! It's not your fault.

Reactions: I M HIPPY
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT