ADVERTISEMENT

So. Harbaugh gets an apology.

I don't need to. Blo's idiotic blow-up had nothing to do with Greg sackless Sharpe trying to kiss his ass.

Haha! Greg Sharpe was a kissass, yes. But that is the audio that Bo had his blow up on the "fair weathered fans" referring to the empty student section. So you asked for facts that is where they are. I like Bo, I dont dislike Riley because of it. I think Bo left the program a lot better off than Callahan. No beef here with anyone having opposing opinions, just dont understand how it makes me a hypocrite for not hating the guy.

Haha! Greg Sharpe was a kissass, yes. But that is the audio that Bo had his blow up on the "fair weathered fans" referring to the empty student section. So you asked for facts that is where they are. I like Bo, I dont dislike Riley because of it. I think Bo left the program a lot better off than Callahan. No beef here with anyone having opposing opinions, just dont understand how it makes me a hypocrite for not hating the guy.
No matter how many times you bloners try to make that claim, it will never make it true. There is no need to apologize for that jackass.

Reactions: 94husker
No matter how many times you bloners try to make that claim, it will never make it true. There is no need to apologize for that jackass.

And what claim am I making that is untrue? 5-7 twice out of four years compared to no less than 9 wins? Sure he plataeued and may have needed to switch it up for us to get over the hump, but Nebraska is hardly in the shitter. Funny how the very thing you accused Bo of doing (attacking people that are not likeminded) you are doing?

And what claim am I making that is untrue? 5-7 twice out of four years compared to no less than 9 wins? Sure he plataeued and may have needed to switch it up for us to get over the hump, but Nebraska is hardly in the shitter. Funny how the very thing you accused Bo of doing (attacking people that are not likeminded) you are doing?
No, I am calling you out, and being direct with you. I don't expect any idiots to make excuses for me, and I don't say things then claim it was a private conversation. I can stand by what I am saying. Blo's word is not worth the crap I take after my morning coffee

No, I am calling you out, and being direct with you. I don't expect any idiots to make excuses for me, and I don't say things then claim it was a private conversation. I can stand by what I am saying. Blo's word is not worth the crap I take after my morning coffee

Okay you called me out annndd I answered. So how am I not being direct with you? You can stand by your thoughts I wont disrespect you for them as you ever so kindly like to do to others who disagree. I wasnt apologizing or making excuses for what he said in the audio. In fact I told you exactly why the audio did not bother me. Any fans that left that game at half are fair weathered fans. The fanbase as a whole is not so that is why I do not feel the need to hate the guy because I sat there the whole game rooting so I was not a fair weathered fan. I remember seeing television shots of the empty student section and thought it was strange, too. I understand though people that did give up feeling they were being called out because they were. However, this argument is for another thread as it is not Harbaugh. I will continue to root for my Huskers as I always have, and I will still wish Bo well and root for him and YSU and appreciate his brash personality.

As many bad things Bo said, he never talked trash on osborne

I guarantee, with 150% certainty, he did and more than once.

He told the fans that left early that game to f off and deservedly so.

That is what you want to believe, but that doesn't make it a fact.

“It took everything in my power to not say, ‘F*** you, fans. F*** all of you.’ F*** ’em. Our crowd. What a bunch of f****** fair-weather f******—they can all kiss my ass out the f****** door. ‘Cause the day is f****** coming now. We’ll see what they can do when I’m f****** gone. I’m so f****** pissed off.”

I can post the full transcript, including all parties, if that's needed...

Reactions: 94husker
I guarantee, with 150% certainty, he did and more than once.

That is what you want to believe, but that doesn't make it a fact.

“It took everything in my power to not say, ‘F*** you, fans. F*** all of you.’ F*** ’em. Our crowd. What a bunch of f****** fair-weather f******—they can all kiss my ass out the f****** door. ‘Cause the day is f****** coming now. We’ll see what they can do when I’m f****** gone. I’m so f****** pissed off.”

I can post the full transcript, including all parties, if that's needed...

If he trashed osborne and didnt have a good relationship with him, how come osborne gave him a recommendation to Tressel? That is odd?

Also, I listened to the audio again last night to make sure I still felt tge same. When he mention the f you fans portion of his rant was after they were discussing the empty student section. So I took it as that. I still feel that it was not a shot at the whole fan base just the fair weathered fans.

In a side note do you realize how many coaches behind closed doors complain about parents and fans thinking they know more? There were even other d1 coaches and former coaches that said they had similar conversations in private. Even at the hs level coaches complain to people about fans and parents.

Don't straw-man Osborne/Pelini, stick to what you wrongfully stated and my response.

No, they weren't. Go back and listen to the audio again. This time, pay attention to the female voice and also where Blo says F*** ALL OF YOU. You created something with what you want to hear, not what was actually said.

I couldn't give two shits less about other coaches, this is Nebraska where there's a higher standard. At least there was when "Callahan was embarrassing the school and state" but that all changed when Blo bent everyone's wife over while those turned their back to it then blamed their wives for being a whore.

When he mention the f you fans portion of his rant was after they were discussing the empty student section. So I took it as that. I still feel that it was not a shot at the whole fan base just the fair weathered fans.

Bullshit. Just so you know, his first three f*** you fans comments was before any mention of a section leaving.

This is the order of the audio-tape...

- "It took everything in my power to not say, ‘F*** you, fans. F*** all of you.’ F*** ’em."
- "We had students (who/that) didn't come back..."

So spare me your crap on what they were discussing, you're completely wrong.

Not only that, Chris Anderson had changed the focus from the upper section to the entire stadium and Blo still f-bombed the entire fan base, not just one section. For him, and even you, to call anyone in Husker Nation fair-weather is a crock of shit.

Reactions: SDhusker12
Bullshit. Just so you know, his first three f*** you fans comments was before any mention of a section leaving.

This is the order of the audio-tape...

- "It took everything in my power to not say, ‘F*** you, fans. F*** all of you.’ F*** ’em."
- "We had students (who/that) didn't come back..."

So spare me your crap on what they were discussing, you're completely wrong.

Not only that, Chris Anderson had changed the focus from the upper section to the entire stadium and Blo still f-bombed the entire fan base, not just one section. For him, and even you, to call anyone in Husker Nation fair-weather is a crock of shit.

There are fairweathered fans in every fan base bud. Why does it affect you so much that I still root for the guy? That whole audio can be taken in multiple contexts depending on your perspective. I am not sure what you mean by straw man osborne/pelini? And there are higher standards here than at Bama? Cuz Last year or the year before Saban called out the Bama fans, too. They just didnt get butthurt cuz he didnt have the colorful language that Bo displayed

Why does it affect you so much that I still root for the guy? That whole audio can be taken in multiple contexts depending on your perspective

It doesn't affect me one bit, and nowhere did I get on you for supporting him, that's your choice to like or support the piece of shit. There are no contexts, you claimed something happened that didn't happen ("f you fans portion of his rant was after they were discussing the empty student section") when in fact the empty section wasn't mentioned till after he f-bombed the entire fan base 3 times.

Bo Pelini, ""It took everything in my power to not say, ‘F*** you, fans. F*** all of you.’ F*** ’em."
Then Greg Sharpe said, ""We had students (who/that) didn't come back..."

So spare me "multiple contexts" and what order something was stated.

Okay...still not sure how it cant be taken in multiple contexts because how would greg sharpe know to mention the student section unless that is what he thought they were talking about? and why it is any different from Sabans other than the language? Every coach does it in private or public so to day pelini is the only to complain about fans is laughable. Saban just didnt catch heat because he has NC under his belt. Also could you please answer my osborne/pelini question? Not sure what you meant by that?

Speaking of Nick Saban....

If that isn't good enough, check this out...

Bd4ptQOIEAAo3xt.jpg

So spare me about Saban and expectations at Alabama. He created 'em as well.

Okay...still not sure how it cant be taken in multiple contexts because how would greg sharpe know to mention the student section unless that is what he thought they were talking about?

The conversation, in order...
  1. Tom Shatel
  2. The entire Omaha World Herald
  3. F*** all fans
  4. Upper section leaving at halftime (happens every single game)
  5. Many returned
  6. F*** 'em all.
No matter how hard you try, recreating history isn't going to happen.

Every coach does it in private or public so to day pelini is the only to complain about fans is laughable

Let me remind you what you wrongfully claimed on page one of this very thread...

As many bad things Bo said, he never talked trash on osborne and called him a "crusty old..."

First, it was Callahan and now, "every coach does it in private or public". Ho-Lee-Sheet, you're something else...

Speaking of Nick Saban....

If that isn't good enough, check this out...

Bd4ptQOIEAAo3xt.jpg

So spare me about Saban and expectations at Alabama. He created 'em as well.

Not saying I like Saban. I find it odd when I make the point that other high profile coaches do the same thing you knock it down by trashing that coach. I am the biggest Saban hater of them all, but for the sake of this argument is a prime example of a high profile coach in a high profile environment doing the exact thing pelini did, minus the profanity, and no one got poopooed over it. I am still trying to answer your question from a couple posts ago because if it is relation to osborne giving him a recommendation I can post the link to the article if you want. Tressel wasnt sold on Pelini so he called TO. Tom said Bo had grown a lot at Nebraska and gave him full recommendation.

The conversation, in order...
  1. Tom Shatel
  2. The entire Omaha World Herald
  3. F*** all fans
  4. Upper section leaving at halftime (happens every single game)
  5. Many returned
  6. F*** 'em all.
No matter how hard you try, recreating history isn't going to happen.

Let me remind you what you wrongfully claimed on page one of this very thread...

First, it was Callahan and now, "every coach does it in private or public". Ho-Lee-Sheet, you're something else...

Get your quote right dude. Callahan was who I said talked trash on TO. When I was referring to coaches complaining in private or public I was talking about complaining about the fans. Try following along.

I find it odd when I make the point that other high profile coaches do the same thing you knock it down by trashing that coach.

Nowhere did I "trash that coach". I shared a comment he made about playing Oklahoma in the Sugar Bowl (consolation game) and a motivational poster that's in the Alabama locker-room, one approved of by Saban.

Get your quote right dude. Callahan was who I said talked trash on TO. When I was referring to coaches complaining in private or public I was talking about complaining about the fans. Try following along.

No shit Sherlock, READ....

HuskerTimOmaha said:
First, it was Callahan and now, "every coach does it in private or public".

I'm well aware of what you're trying to do, and it ain't working.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
No shit Sherlock, READ....

I'm well aware of what you're trying to do, and it ain't working.

First what was Callahan? The only point I made on Callahan was he trashed TO and that as many bad things that Bo said he never trashed TO. For the love of God, that was a complete separate argument. Coaches that complain about fanbases is completely separate from that? I am not sure how you are linking them? So, please sir, separate them. I am entirely okay with having a civilized debate with you, but you seem hellbent on steering away from that? I am glad you are well aware of something that I have no idea of since you must know me more than myself. You are taking a name I mentioned in one argument and quoting a part of an entirely different subject, so I am not sure what YOU are trying to do, but to argue the point is certainly not one of them. I am sorry that Bo's words got you upset and you are nore than entitled to feel that way, but as I showed you, he is not the first, nor the last coach that will complain about fan support public, private, or otherwise. I took the audio as him complaining about the student section and possibly the resounding boos at half...in which we came back out and had the largest comeback in school history. So as far as your argument goes I have no idea what path you are taking other than to lump separate comments about two different things together.

I don't debate with people that can't handle facts, and you've proven to fall under that category...

False.

Okay bud because like I said. If that isnt what they were talking about then how did Greg Sharpe know to mention that fact if that is not what they were talking about. The problem is it is completely contextual and you seem to think it is hard facts. Meanwhile every other dact I have laid out in regards to other coaches and fanbases you have seemed to ignore or respond with two separate conversations into one. It really disappoints me too as I know in these boards you usually have great facts and civilized arguments for things. I do respect you as a poster, but this, is not one of your best.

There's no bud here, and never will be. Greg Sharpe bringing it up is irrelevant, and is no different than Pelini going from Tom Shatel to the OWH to the fan base - the topic of discussion changed, multiple times. There's also no problem, or contextual point you have. You were wrong with your comment no matter how many spins you come up with. I couldn't care less what other non-Nebraska coaches have or haven't done. I do know Saban never told the Bama fan base to f*** off, multiple times so spare me that I'm ignoring anything.

I also couldn't care less if you respected me or not, posters like you are a dime a dozen.

There's no bud here, and never will be. Greg Sharpe bringing it up is irrelevant, and is no different than Pelini going from Tom Shatel to the OWH to the fan base - the topic of discussion changed, multiple times. There's also no problem, or contextual point you have. You were wrong with your comment no matter how many spins you come up with. I couldn't care less what other non-Nebraska coaches have or haven't done. I do know Saban never told the Bama fan base to f*** off, multiple times so spare me that I'm ignoring anything.

I also couldn't care less if you respected me or not, posters like you are a dime a dozen.

Except Saban did. Like I said numerous times read the article. Minus the profanity he said the exact same thing. Posters like yourself are a dime a dozen as well bud. Get all upset if someone has a separate viewpoint and has facts to argue your point. I am all for civilized debate but to start trashing a poster as you have shows weakness in an argument. As I stated to the other gentleman/woman I was discussing right b4 you pucked up, it is okay to have differing opinions and I respect yours, as well. We had tried to get back to the Harbaugh discussion, but you blew that out of the water. Sorry we disagree. Look forward to some of your future comments.

Except Saban did. Like I said numerous times read the article. Minus the profanity he said the exact same thing. Posters like yourself are a dime a dozen as well bud. Get all upset if someone has a separate viewpoint and has facts to argue your point. I am all for civilized debate but to start trashing a poster as you have shows weakness in an argument. As I stated to the other gentleman/woman I was discussing right b4 you pucked up, it is okay to have differing opinions and I respect yours, as well. We had tried to get back to the Harbaugh discussion, but you blew that out of the water. Sorry we disagree. Look forward to some of your future comments.
Keep chasing your tail. You bloners are all the same. Making up excuses for Blo being a douche. Osborne should have hired someone with a clue how to run a program, instead of a grown man that needed decades to "grow into" his position. Bo said all the fans. It is clear as day, and what happened after to make it easier for you to make excuses has absolutely zero bearing on what he stated. And now rumors are he is acting like a clown in Ohio. Gee, who the hell could have seen that coming???

Keep chasing your tail. You bloners are all the same. Making up excuses for Blo being a douche. Osborne should have hired someone with a clue how to run a program, instead of a grown man that needed decades to "grow into" his position. Bo said all the fans. It is clear as day, and what happened after to make it easier for you to make excuses has absolutely zero bearing on what he stated. And now rumors are he is acting like a clown in Ohio. Gee, who the hell could have seen that coming???

Rumors are all it is. Ive addressed that on another post. Go youtube his press conference. I have been watching ysu n the press conferences. If what he said is at ysu in that press conference is trashing fans then you might need to check your drawers because you are shitting yourself. I can agree to disagree on the Nebraska audio, but the context at the ysu press conference is unmistakeable and only got pulled out of context because his history. And fyi no chasing of the tail here, just laying the facts out that i have and drawing conclusions from those instead of namecalling and false accusations. Good talk

Rumors are all it is. Ive addressed that on another post. Go youtube his press conference. I have been watching ysu n the press conferences. If what he said is at ysu in that press conference is trashing fans then you might need to check your drawers because you are shitting yourself. I can agree to disagree on the Nebraska audio, but the context at the ysu press conference is unmistakeable and only got pulled out of context because his history. And fyi no chasing of the tail here, just laying the facts out that i have and drawing conclusions from those instead of namecalling and false accusations. Good talk
1st rule of being a victim and troll: lie even when presented with facts. You are right, good talk. More like all talk like you and your hero blo.

1st rule of being a victim and troll: lie even when presented with facts. You are right, good talk. More like all talk like you and your hero blo.

And the facts I presented you that were so conveniently ignored? Give me a break. No lies came out of my mouth. Opinion on how I took the audio, yes. You are more than free to take it how you did. No disrespect here. It seems not the other way, though. It isnt going to come to any type of understanding from either of us I see, so HARBAUGH, as originally posted...is the initial thread...let us discuss.

Except, Saban didn't. I've read the article, I've watched the press conference, nowhere in the same stratosphere, not even close. Yep, posters like me are a dime a dozen, you betcha! I'm far from upset, although your viewpoint is make belief, I will continue to deal with reality. Nowhere have I trashed you but I can if you want me to...

I don't respect your views, will continue to correct the make belief crap you're spewing and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1826209-alabama-fans-listen-to-nick-saban-stay-in-their-seats

Sorry didnt paste both articles. The first was about expectations and this one was about the fans leaving early. Read enjoy and continue to think what you want as you may. Unlike you sir, I can have a denate and respect the other party whether I agree or not. It really isnt that big a deal, but you seem to still be pissed about Bo though that ship has sailed. Go 'skers
Cry me a river. Not pissed about Bo, thrilled he is someone elses nightmare now. I do get irked when I see idiots that claim to be Husker fans defending his act, making excuses, and lying even after he is gone. So sad, but totally expected given they are hoping the current regime fails.

Cry me a river. Not pissed about Bo, thrilled he is someone elses nightmare now. I do get irked when I see idiots that claim to be Husker fans defending his act, making excuses, and lying even after he is gone. So sad, but totally expected given they are hoping the current regime fails.

I am sorry that you got irked. Still dont know where I lied. However, I definitely do NOT want the current regime to fail. I have come to the realization that it was best for both parties that Bo left. I am not 100% sold that Riley is the right replacement, but am more than willing to give him time to get his guys in here and give him 100% support. So in that area you have me pegged wrong. I am not a "i hope you fail to prove i am right" guy because it essentially proves nothing if we fail other than it was the wrong guy to lead us back to national prominence. I like what I have seen Langsdorf do so far with Armstrong and Keith Williams with our wideouts. I can have a totally objective and sane opinion on the matter with no agenda, so dont peg me as the "I hope Nebraska burns" type[/QUOTE]

What a broken premise this is...Anyone who claims to be a Husker fan and a Biff Fan isn't much of a Husker fan at all. 7 years of events that do not happen at other schools. The fact that you have to argue the "context" of who Biff, the man who hated all Husker fans and didn't hide that fact, was directing his comments at shows how truly untenable your position of support is.

We have been over this time and time again, but the roster that Biff inherited from his predecessor is light years ahead of the roster he left behind in the wake of his beer bottles and expletive laced rants.

Biff has already made himself an enemy in his hometown. It is only a matter of time before he is clearing out his office and it hits him that at one point in his career he was on top of the mountain, and instead of trying to climb to the highest peak, he just decided to piss on everyone and anything he could. At the end of the day, his 9 wins vs the losing seasons preceding him are nothing when you look at the piece of human garbage who was piloting that ship.

The comparison to Saban made me laugh so hard my iced tea came out my nose. GTFO of here with that comparison. Nick Saban got his team into a BCS Bowl Game/Playoff Game on an annual basis. He is the one who set the expectations of his program at the highest of highs. Biff was content on getting to the CCG and saying stupid things like he hadn't forgotten how to stop a running attack. On the surface, it is true, it is impossible to forget something you never knew in the first place. Saban doesn't turn on his fans, he expressed annoyance from the fans who were worried about sneaking by Arkansas, a fear which was/is quite justified given how 2014 ended and how bad Arkansas/SEC is in general this season. Nick Saban wakes up in the morning and leaves a better coach behind on the throne than Biff will ever amount to before his liver gives out.

One last thing since you have convinced yourself it never happened, hence the reason you hate on Bill Callahan...Without a shred of doubt, Biff trashed Tom Osborne, repeatedly and with far worse attacks than calling him, and rightfully so, a crusty...well you know the rest.

Bo trashed Tom and his reputation with every single indefensible behavior he exhibited. EVERY one of his profane outbursts, every one of his attacks on the media, every one of his off the field confrontations, every one. Callahan made one off the cuff pretty damned mild comment about Tom and other than that did NOTHING to disrespect Tom. Got news for you. Tom was/is a crusty old fart. Most of us are. He IN FACT took suggestions from Tom and used them on offense. He IN FACT asked Tom near the end of his last year if he wanted him to fire Coz. Tom was bent on cleaning house though and would have nothing to do with it. Tom was warned by his MOST TRUSTED former assistant not to hire Bo and he ignored him in favor of the wishes of a big money donor.

I respect both of your posts and understand your viewpoints. I will just end with this post and not touch on it because when I made a small statement originally was just to tell everyone about what was said at the ysu press conference and not to start a firestorm. First jawbreakingsafetyplay, I was not comparing Bos record or accomplishments to Saban, just the reaction to fans. Also, Burkhead must be as dumb as me as he posted a tweet after the audio leaked about how Bo was pissed of the booing and fans leaving early and rex said he was pissed, too. To be a husker fan does not mean you have to agree with everyone on everything. Its about wanting the best for the university (no that is not a i want bo back claim, that ship has sailed). Also, as far as roster, while we lack depth at some spots do to transfers, kicked off team, or other reasons, it is certainly not terrible recruiting classes. If you look at the past 5 years avg recruiting ranking Neb is in the top 25...farcry from Callahans top 10, but not as bad as most people make it out to be.

Dinglefritz, I can somewhat agree with your sirst statement based on your viewpoint. I understand how a lot of people would see it that way. However, as far as communication between Cally and Osborne, I am unaware of any reports of this (not saying they didnt happen). I just have never seen anything on it before. Cally did not just call him a crusty old fart, he accused him of trying to tun the program from washington

ADVERTISEMENT