ADVERTISEMENT

So happy to be in the same conference as Nebraska

rutgersal

Jun 7, 2001
I always wanted Rutgers to play a team like Nebraska, and now that well be playing each other once in as while, I couldn't be happier. Yours is the type of company we like to keep.

Reactions: arf_man
Will be interesting to see how all of this goes in the future. I'm a firm believer that this will take time but it will feel like home eventually - and in a shorter timeframe than most people think. 10 years from now, the thought of playing Kansas or Oklahoma will just sound incredibly foreign.

Yay, RutgersAl! I personally like having Rutgers on board. I can't wait to see your write-up on how good Rutgers will be this year. Always an entertaining read.

Rutgers has a football team?

Just kidding. It will be interesting to see how things go.

Deep down every fanbase in the Big10 is happy to see Nebraska on board. Maybe they arn't the same powerhouse they were a generation ago but they have a great tradition and have everything it takes to rise to the top again. This Hawkeye thought he would miss Minnesota being the wrap-up to the regular season...but now, in just four short years, I'm over that. Nebraska is a football name that makes the hair on the back of your neck rise.

Deep down every fanbase in the Big10 is happy to see Nebraska on board. Maybe they arn't the same powerhouse they were a generation ago but they have a great tradition and have everything it takes to rise to the top again. This Hawkeye thought he would miss Minnesota being the wrap-up to the regular season...but now, in just four short years, I'm over that. Nebraska is a football name that makes the hair on the back of your neck rise.

I love ending the season against Iowa. I haven't missed Colorado for a very long time.

Reactions: rpappy3
ADVERTISEMENT