ADVERTISEMENT

So Far Scott Frost has not been a very good coach-

What scott did is similar to what Bo did with a bunch of Billy C recruits.

Where do you see an all time great unit...Bo had made one of the best defenses ever his 2nd year.

Bo went 10-4 with no offense his 2nd year.

Thank you for admitting that you are crazy. That is a big step.

And I don't care at all who reps my school. Shoot, didn't Ted Bundy go to U of Washington? If I went to UW it would not bother me one bit that he also went there.

I could not imagine living in the fantasy world that you live in where you get pride and shame from stuff that is not under your control and stuff that doesn't impact you or your family.

Your world must be one where you are constantly offended and shamed. I bet that at least one worker at the car company that your car is from has done something bad...Do you feel constant shame from that? I imagine that one of the employees at the supermarket you shop at has had run ins with the law...are you totally embarrassed that you purchase your groceries at that store?
Wow, interesting analysis. The primary difference is that that auto worker, grocery worker is not displayed 12 times a year in front of millions as a hero.

https://www.thefulmercup.com/standings/

22 arrests for this years cup. Well done. N is number 3, but they year is not over. Try a little harder.

Reactions: sltldowney
Wow, interesting analysis. The primary difference is that that auto worker, grocery worker is not displayed 12 times a year in front of millions as a hero.

https://www.thefulmercup.com/standings/

22 arrests for this years cup. Well done. N is number 3, but they year is not over. Try a little harder.

Hold on...you think that football players are heroes? There is your problem. Stop thinking they are heroes.

Can you list all the other people you think are heroes, please???

Reactions: footnfan1
Where do you see an all time great unit...Bo had made one of the best defenses ever his 2nd year.

With Callahan’s players, once the top talent was gone bo became very predictable hot tempered and became a cancer to the team and university. Good riddance he’s gone!!!! Yes I’m disappointed but I also listened to the local media instead of listening to what coach frost had to say. Give him time I’m very confident he will turn this around. Biggest thing is he didn’t inherit much talent

Reactions: B1G RED RULES
Hold on...you think that football players are heroes? There is your problem. Stop thinking they are heroes.

Can you list all the other people you think are heroes, please???
My father. I don't idolize football players, but many in our society do. Nice try.

Scott Frost is an elite OC, average head coach, and his DC is terrible.

UCF fans told you this.

Expect to score 30 points, give up 30 points, and not have much discipline as a team.

Honestly, this is the only reason so many of us keep up with what's going on up there. Nebraska fans flooded our forums and our social media, we gave them our honest takes, and they routinely talked down to us as if we were as new to football as our school is.

Frost has the potential to be an amazing coach. He wasn't ready and all those weird time management things ya'll are experiencing now are things we experienced then. It was covered up by a bunch of now-NFL talent that he didn't recruit (but did inspire)

And part of him learning how to be a coach is learning that he shouldn't have hired his best friend as his DC. He's got to suck it up and fire him.

Reactions: UCFChargeOn
My father. I don't idolize football players, but many in our society do. Nice try.

No, you said they are paraded as heroes...Which means you think of them as heroes, you think of an 18 year old college football player, that you have never met and probably never will and that is some 40 years younger than you...as a hero, you put that 18 year old football player on the same hero platform as your father.

That is amazing. Are they equal or is your father a littler higher/lower than the 18 year old college football player that you have never met.

Honestly, this is the only reason so many of us keep up with what's going on up there. Nebraska fans flooded our forums and our social media, we gave them our honest takes, and they routinely talked down to us as if we were as new to football as our school is.

Frost has the potential to be an amazing coach. He wasn't ready and all those weird time management things ya'll are experiencing now are things we experienced then. It was covered up by a bunch of now-NFL talent that he didn't recruit (but did inspire)

And part of him learning how to be a coach is learning that he shouldn't have hired his best friend as his DC. He's got to suck it up and fire him.
I don’t go on your board, good luck to your team this season . You do have valid points.

Very poor clock management in many games, Very poor play calling especially today, Poor use of time outs. (who calls a time out at the very start of the 2nd half - never seen that before) His teams do not look ready to play- ( look at last week) He has been out coached almost every game even by a new Colorado Head Coach. His QB looks like he has regressed big time from last year. We are a mess and it is ultimately the Head Coaches Fault. Scott looks like he is in over his head unfortunately. Something needs to change soon or we are looking at another 4 win season.

That last possession in OT was ridiculous. We are way more talented on the passing game than the running game. And we have a top notch Dual threat QB. So, why the heck did Frost call those 2 run plays? And then NOT putting the ball in your best players hands when the game is on the line is head scratching at the least.
Putting the game in the hands of a backup Kicker for a 48Yd FG try was boneheaded. Absolutely crappy play calling during the 2nd half.

Reactions: dpnavy

I said similar. That Nebraska team with ucfs schedule probably puts up a 12 or 13 win season.

That last possession in OT was ridiculous. We are way more talented on the passing game than the running game. And we have a top notch Dual threat QB. So, why the heck did Frost call those 2 run plays? And then NOT putting the ball in your best players hands when the game is on the line is head scratching at the least.
Putting the game in the hands of a backup Kicker for a 48Yd FG try was boneheaded. Absolutely crappy play calling during the 2nd half.

Are we sure that we didn't have the ball in our best player's hands?

No, you said they are paraded as heroes...Which means you think of them as heroes, you think of an 18 year old college football player, that you have never met and probably never will and that is some 40 years younger than you...as a hero, you put that 18 year old football player on the same hero platform as your father.

That is amazing. Are they equal or is your father a littler higher/lower than the 18 year old college football player that you have never met.

Paraded as heroes /=/ they are heroes. That’s some stupid logic you’ve got going on there. Take a lap.

T.... but a lot of good football going on from Tampa thru Lakeland into Jax and Tallahassee down into Daytona and Central FL up through the Panhandle. The SE and SoFL are closeby.

I don't attribute anything other than that to the success of UCF right now. All of these guys won big there. None of them have won big anywhere else.

Ouch...your rambling is painful.

If winning is so easy for Florida Schools with some (not all) Florida players...then why is usf still searching for their first ever Divisional Title (let alone their first ever Conference Championship?).

Heck...Miami hasn't won a conf title since they tied for one WAY back in 2003.

Ever since 2005, UCF has either won or played for conf championships in:
2007 (On-campus stadium opens)
2013 (BCS Fiesta Bowl Championship)
2017 (NYD6 Peach Bowl Championship)
2018 (NYD6 Fiesta Bowl Appearance)

UCF has a good football culture and it lasts/grows...and its bigger than who the HC is or will be (certainly play a major role).

Paraded as heroes /=/ they are heroes. That’s some stupid logic you’ve got going on there. Take a lap.
So they are not heroes?

Make it easy for me since I am not as smart as you. Do you think that 18 year old guys that play college football are or are not heroes.

Hey dumbass, think your team would have done any better? Oh wait, your team has never even played for anything of substance. Hilarious.

You do realize that for any Freshmen and Soph student at Nebraska, they have NEVER seen Nebraska win a conf championship in their lifetime or a NYD6 Bowl game (last appearance after 2001 season).

If you keep focusing on just long ago HISTORY...your program might just end up, history.

Yesterday wasn't on the defense

You do realize that for any Freshmen and Soph student at Nebraska, they have NEVER seen Nebraska win a conf championship in their lifetime or a NYD6 Bowl game (last appearance after 2001 season).

If you keep focusing on just long ago HISTORY...your program might just end up, history.
So you think that all freshmen and sophomores in college are always 18-20 years old?

I don’t go on your board

I'm proud of you.

Yesterday wasn't on the defense

Maybe, but watching that second half gave me flashbacks. We were just fortunate to have more talent fitting the scheme on offense to outscore people.

I really do think Frost has the makings of a phenomenal coach. I just also think he might need to be more comfortable making hard decisions in order to get there.

That wasn't my point. I agree (mostly) with what you guys are saying, but the fact is UCF is an ideal place for that style of football.

Orlando is a dump IMO, Strip Mall City lifted by Disney, but a lot of good football going on from Tampa thru Lakeland into Jax and Tallahassee down into Daytona and Central FL up through the Panhandle. The SE and SoFL are closeby.

I don't attribute anything other than that to the success of UCF right now. All of these guys won big there. None of them have won big anywhere else.
Lol, Orlando is actually a very nice city if you have a brain to leave the tourist corridor.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Ha...yes when I travel I always look to hit up the burbs...nothing like seeing the same types of houses but just in a different spot.

Few years back I went and did a tour of all the burbs in different places. Wow, it was really something. Felt bad for all those suckers that spend their time looking at the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, The pyramids, the Great Wall...dorks!

Ha...yes when I travel I always look to hit up the burbs...nothing like seeing the same types of houses but just in a different spot.

Few years back I went and did a tour of all the burbs in different places. Wow, it was really something. Felt bad for all those suckers that spend their time looking at the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, The pyramids, the Great Wall...dorks!
Try the 34102. It is not turrible.

He’s 5-9 as head coach so far... they’ve lost 8 straight road games. It doesn’t seem like they have an offensive identity.

This is nailing it! Tell me what this offense is, absolutely no rhythm what so ever

Once he gets past the script plays , its whats your best guess as to what he is doing offensively

He climbed into a shell, in both of the last 2 games.

Here is who needs to be fired! He was awful at #UCFast: *
8703-A19-F-B5-E2-4-BFA-A185-543-DF09-B1650.jpg

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here is who needs to be fired! He was awful at #UCFast: *
8703-A19-F-B5-E2-4-BFA-A185-543-DF09-B1650.jpg

It's not on him. He has a philosophy and Frost bought in. Offense hasn't lived up to their end, because we have a QB that decides to run for a loss of one instead of hitting the open slot guy for a first down on 2nd and 5.

Reactions: TheNewNU
Everyone just chill, this is what Scott’s 4th year of coaching, and he decided to come back to Nebraska to bring us back, but it’s going to take time. Even Boyd Epply said a minimum of 2 years to get back to where we need to been. Did Nick Saban win a national championship in his 4th year ? What about Bobby Bowden? Tom had some chances about 10 years into his career. The few coaches that did win in there first couple of years inherited the great talent from the previous coach. Allah Bob Stoops, guess what that was his only championship, yes he ruled the big 12 but that was it.

Everyone just chill, this is what Scott’s 4th year of coaching, and he decided to come back to Nebraska to bring us back, but it’s going to take time. Even Boyd Epply said a minimum of 2 years to get back to where we need to been. Did Nick Saban win a national championship in his 4th year ? What about Bobby Bowden? Tom had some chances about 10 years into his career. The few coaches that did win in there first couple of years inherited the great talent from the previous coach. Allah Bob Stoops, guess what that was his only championship, yes he ruled the big 12 but that was it.

Nobody is asking for National Titles.

Frost not pissing down is leg(again) would be a good start.

Who cares, you were 0-12 in 2015 and heading nowhere. Frost saved your program, and your fanbase is a bunch of ungrateful bitches. He will be fine at Nebraska. He may have to get rid of his DC, but he will be fine.

BTW, a number of our teams in the last 20 years would beat that 2013 team soundly.

Funny thing is I remember UCF, in only its 2nd season in I-A, giving Nebraska all it could handle in 1997. Anyone want to venture a guess who the Nebraska QB was that game?

Listen, I'm on record stating I wasn't expecting a Heisman or a championship trophy. That being said, I'm now on record stating that getting beat by a bad pac12 team 34-14 in the 2nd half is bad coaching in your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 25th year of career.

Reactions: Huskred01
Nobody is asking for National Titles.

Frost not pissing down is leg(again) would be a good start.
I understand what I’m saying is that he still a very young head coach and he’s learning also. I’m sure we could have found a lot to complain about during toms first couple years.

Listen, I'm on record stating I wasn't expecting a Heisman or a championship trophy. That being said, I'm now on record stating that getting beat by a bad pac12 team 34-14 in the 2nd half is bad coaching in your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 25th year of career.
So Tom did a bad job of coaching when he lost to Iowa st in 1992?

I understand what I’m saying is that he still a very young head coach and he’s learning also. I’m sure we could have found a lot to complain about during toms first couple years.

There is no evidence he is learning. All we hear is the same coach speak every time the team crumbles.

Until it actually shows up on the field it means nothing.

Reactions: Huskred01
ADVERTISEMENT