ADVERTISEMENT

So, Banderas was strongly considering transferring

im glad he didnt. seemed to come on at the end of the year and am hoping bray is a big step up.

Sip just throws it out there without any context. Nice job their Sip. Perhaps he was considering transferring even before the coaching change due to the his position coach being inept and the head coach playing him then not playing him.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

If he wants everyone to know he thought about leaving because of a coaching change, and telling Sipboshole that is the reason, then he should go play for Wesleyan. The N means more than one coach who trashed this program and was more busy trying to get fired than he was actually making his team better.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I hope most people realize what an awful journalist Sip is, I for one will never pick up an LJS until his garbage writing is removed from that publication.

"Josh Banderas, the junior linebacker from Lincoln Southwest, has endured an up-and-down two seasons and strongly considered transferring. He clearly could benefit from the staff change while helping lead a linebacker corps that is alarmingly short on depth."

I'm not gonna put Sipple on my short list of greatest sports journalists of all time, but a few of you are working WAY too hard to make this one something it's not.

"Josh Banderas, the junior linebacker from Lincoln Southwest, has endured an up-and-down two seasons and strongly considered transferring. He clearly could benefit from the staff change while helping lead a linebacker corps that is alarmingly short on depth."

I'm not gonna put Sipple on my short list of greatest sports journalists of all time, but a few of you are working WAY too hard to make this one something it's not.

So some young kid thought about doing something stupid. This same kid has shown poor judgement in the past. Yet by all accounts he has a boatload of potential, lots of natural athleticism.
Here's hoping the new staff can get him to where his football play Matches his potential.

Originally posted by inWV:
So some young kid thought about doing something stupid. This same kid has shown poor judgement in the past. Yet by all accounts he has a boatload of potential, lots of natural athleticism.
Here's hoping the new staff can get him to where his football play Matches his potential.
I thought the bike thing was incredibly clever. If the university considers them to be abandoned, then why not make a quick buck?

When I read his articles, I feel like I'm sitting in a doctor's office, waiting for my name to be called, listening to a past middle-aged man talk to me as if his sports opinion is the only one that matters and everyone must base everything on his words. I won't touch a Sip article anymore.

Originally posted by ssmith84:

Originally posted by inWV:
I thought the bike thing was incredibly clever. If the university considers them to be abandoned, then why not make a quick buck?
ya know, i hadnt looked at it that way...

How does being the only person in the thread to post a quote and draw a reasonable conclusion from it warrant a nice try 0/10

I heard from a current player that Nate Gerry was considering transferring to A&M. Thankfully that didn't pan out either.

Brook Berringer considered transferring (at least according to the BTN show about him). It wouldn't be a stretch for me to think that many players consider transferring. Considerin' and doin' are two different things.

Personally, I think a journalist should not be chasing things that didn't happen, at least at the level of a collegiate athlete transferring.

ADVERTISEMENT