ADVERTISEMENT

So...are we going to be any good?

mkbrkloster

Senior
Jan 27, 2005
It's been so long since I've thought about actually playing. On paper, what are our strengths and weaknesses? Obviously schedule is an important variable, but if we end up 4-4, is that improvement? With no gimmies, will the conference look like a bunch of 3-5, 4-4, 5-3 teams?

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
It's been so long since I've thought about actually playing. On paper, what are our strengths and weaknesses? Obviously schedule is an important variable, but if we end up 4-4, is that improvement? With no gimmies, will the conference look like a bunch of 3-5, 4-4, 5-3 teams?

I actually think we'll be dramatically better than last year. Biggest problem is lack of edge rushing on D, need a newbie to step up big. I'm assuming big boost to our WR corps.

Manning and other receivers should boost that group from a weakness to a strength. As for edge rusher, Tannor is looking a lot like Randy Gregory as fast s build. Finally getting there, so hopefully translates on the field.

I think we'll actually be pretty good, we we've been practicing all along as if there was going to be a season. Kudos to Frost and staff on that one. It'll be tough though just due to the nature of the schedule and conference in general.

Special teams will probably be key. What's new right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT