ADVERTISEMENT

So 15 of our offensive/defensive contributors aren’t old enough to drink legally...

rimsnef

Walk On
Oct 11, 2004
...and we want to talk about how bad of a coach Scott Frost is? This is ground zero. Year 1 and 2 were filtration of negative culture and surviving. Year 3 is the presentation of the program culture that has been implemented with a bunch of youngsters. You cannot argue that there hasn’t been a shift in culture. We are more physical and we play with more passion. The illinois game last week was an anomaly. It showed the teams lack of maturity and it was a lesson for this program. I understand that everyone wants to win now, but Coach Frost has completely gutted this thing, knowing he was going to have to go through this hell. Why did he do this? Because he is probably the only person on the planet that could assume the role of head coach at Nebraska, get his ass kicked like this, and not get run out of town. Be patient. Underclassmen contributors: Luke, Wandale, Ty Robinson, Rogers, Benhart, Jurgens, Scott, Piper, Lliewer (?), Betts, Johnson, Henrich, Nelson, Reimers, etc. there are a lot of youngsters out there and they’re competing.

You don’t think players improve with experience or physical maturity? Alright, I’m in the wrong here.

Oh please, we are young because Frost whiffed on his 2018 class, only 8 meaningful contributors from that one and the 19 class isn’t much better.

Frost chased off Nebraska's top three quarterbacks the first month on campus. So don't complain about lack of depth when the head coach is the one causing it.

Talking about culture is nonsense. A great coach turns things around with the players they have, they don't whine for five years while they're waiting for 100% turnover of the entire roster.

Every team has young players. The main difference is other teams develop their players.

We have plenty of upperclassmen playing. We are a poorly coached team. No amount of talent will change that. And it’s not like Frost is recruiting his tail off.

Oh please, we are young because Frost whiffed on his 2018 class, only 8 meaningful contributors from that one and the 19 class isn’t much better.
He spent more time flying private to UCF to still
Coach them rather than recruit. Never knew why we allowed that

Every team has young players. The main difference is other teams develop their players.

We have plenty of upperclassmen playing. We are a poorly coached team. No amount of talent will change that. And it’s not like Frost is recruiting his tail off.

Pandemic

Location, location, location

Iowa State beat Oklahoma and Texas in 2020. If that doesn't proclaim the unique nature of the year.

America has had two pandemics, since Iowa State last played for a Conference title.

You don’t think players improve with experience or physical maturity? Alright, I’m in the wrong here.
I literally don't care what the reason is for our failures. There is no excuse. None. We're in year three, losing to Illinois and dropping 6 straight to Iowa. There is no "reason" that isn't Frost's fault.

We’ll agree to disagree. If you can’t see what’s going on, I can’t help you.

We are the worst team in Big Ten West, when Frost was hired we were middle of the pack in the West, now Frost is 0-3 vs Iowa, 0-2 vs Wisconsin, 0-2 vs Purdue, 1-2 vs Northwestern, 1-1 vs Minnesota and 2-1 vs Illinois. Even if we beat Purdue and Minnesota we are 6-11 vs our primary competition...

• Wow
Reactions: cidsports
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT