ADVERTISEMENT

Snyder N soon?

For some reason, I always enjoy the groce punt return td in 01. He makes one move and the announcer says Look Out. Good times.
I didn't go to the 2001 game for whatever reason. Went to the 2003 game where we kept it close for a bit and then got blown out leading to Frank's demise. Went to the 2005 game where Harrison Beck had his moment of glory. Went to the 2006 away game vs Josh Freeman. Went to the 2007 game where the season was ruined but we still killed them.

Reactions: CatColumbia
I didn't go to the 2001 game for whatever reason. Went to the 2003 game where we kept it close for a bit and then got blown out leading to Frank's demise. Went to the 2005 game where Harrison Beck had his moment of glory. Went to the 2006 away game vs Josh Freeman. Went to the 2007 game where the season was ruined but we still killed them.

the 4th and 18 conversion in '07 was one of the funniest things i've ever seen. billy c just didn't give a f any more.

I think they're just playing it safe. I mean you mix up 1 letter and things get real weird.
I sing with a Christian contemporary band. In one song the word "pluck" occurs a couple of times. I'm very careful to enunciate the word "pluck" when I sing that song.:)

Reactions: WHCSC and timnsun
If he works half as hard as his dad did, he will still be the hardest working guy on staff. Bill is legendary for the hours of preparation he put in.
Not likely to happen but would love to see us get Bill as some sort of assistant or consultant. He did more with less than any other coach in D1.

As pointed out the number of hours he put in is legendary and the attention to detail was superb. If Sean is anything like him, it will be a great addition.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT