ADVERTISEMENT

Sitting at SkyHarbor in PHX...

HuskerLLM

Defensive Coordinator
Aug 1, 2004
Tigger and Elephant fans arriving en masse. So far it appears barbers in Bama have forgotten the Brodie Flop cut but hair gel for rednecks has been invented. Clemson fans love them some visors. Zero trash talking between fans so far.

Reactions: Soda Popinski
tumblr_m7jt7a3o411qeqtbio1_500.jpg

Reactions: Hoosker Du
When we were at the Gator Bowl after the 08 season... I could not believe the very pretty, tall, well-built Southern girls. Seemed like every one of them was with a 5'8" frat-boy type that was wearing khakis and polo with popped collars. It was some of the oddest couples I have ever seen. And they were everywhere!!!

Reactions: huskerfan1414
When we were at the Gator Bowl after the 08 season... I could not believe the very pretty, tall, well-built Southern girls. Seemed like every one of them was with a 5'8" frat-boy type that was wearing khakis and polo with popped collars. It was some of the oddest couples I have ever seen. And they were everywhere!!!
This!

Plus, those Southern girls LOVE when guys approach them and chat with them...they don't pull out their mace when a guy walks by.

Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi

Don't forget, all were wearing sandals or alligator/loafer shoes.

Fun fact regarding Clemson fans - they fill their pockets and pay with $2 bills so local establishments know they were there. Some dude had bought a round before the parade and he paid a $82 bill with all two's. I was like WTF, he explained it and I thought it's a cool tradition.

Fun fact regarding Clemson fans - they fill their pockets and pay with $2 bills so local establishments know they were there. Some dude had bought a round before the parade and he paid a $82 bill with all two's. I was like WTF, he explained it and I thought it's a cool tradition.

1-That is VERY cool

2-Am I the only one who didn't know they even still made two dollar bills?

They shouldve paid with $100s if they want to be remembered

I was on a plane from DFW to John Wayne in Orange County the year Texas and Bama played for the MNC in the Rose Bowl. The plane was almost divided in half between Elephants and Cows...it was UNBEARABLE, the arrogance and trash talking between the fan bases for unbelievable and took place the entire flight. Sick

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT