ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Yacht

He still seems very confident. So we are down to 1 of 4 options based on the letter released by the BIG10 yesterday as well as statements made by Warren/ ADs/ and presidents.

1. He is lying through his teeth and making this stuff up as he goes. He is going to play out until there is zero chance at a fall season. Probably somewhere into October. ( this is what Im guessing he is doing)

2. He really does have a source who is feeding him this information. A source he believe to be legit and trustworthy. This source is just simply trolling him and this kid is buying it.

3. Everything he is saying is true and is actually coming from a BIG10 president. Warren and the other presidents and ADs are all lying until the final plan is worked out.

4. There is a secret plot by 5 or 6 teams to create and play a season on their own outside of the BIG10 leaving Warren and other presidents/ ADs out of the loop. His source is actually from 1 of those 5 or 6 schools.

I really hope that tweet is true. Sue because other teams are playing football? It would be fun to see that play out.

This skipper wore cleats

OIP.7K9WVp_XU3LuM5YGOMepcQHaE8

but he only had 3 ladies on the boat

769482_f1024.jpg

In summary. This guy can't keep his lies straight anymore.

So in the first tweet he says, team will be allowed to play in other conferences
in this next one he says, Warren wants a season so teams don't go to another conference.

Here he makes it seem like all team are on board with playing and Warren is not

Now is seems these 4 don't want too.

Oh Wisc wants to now

Warren just needs to pick an option, football is happening

No, now he doesn't but he is lying

But I though Michigan was 1 of 6 who were going to for sure play? Now they are the reason it is delayed.

Reactions: nu2u

So in the first tweet he says, team will be allowed to play in other conferences
in this next one he says, Warren wants a season so teams don't go to another conference.

Oh Wisc wants to now

But I though Michigan was 1 of 6 who were going to for sure play? Now they are the reason it is delayed.

Might be lies. Might also be the product of an evolving situation. Who knows , but it makes for fun drama.

Oh Wisc wants to now

Highly anxious and concerned fans + a twitter account claiming inside source(s) = opportunity for notoriety.

If you are isolated and starving and someone is claiming the delivery wagon may still be on the way, you listen. The problem is when you are starving to death and desperate you'll believe just about anything..... even if its a charlatan.

Highly anxious and concerned fans + a twitter account claiming inside source(s) = opportunity for notoriety.

If you are isolated and starving and someone is claiming the delivery wagon may still be on the way, you listen. The problem is when you are starving to death and desperate you'll believe just about anything..... even if its a charlatan.
Very true. The guy is a lying turd.

so I assume no big ten football teams are practicing right now.. you would think if the situation was fluid, it would be allowed, but I guess the conference controls that too?

Governor Whitmire has zero jurisdiction over the B1G schools outside of Michigan and Michigan State. If they don’t play, she has zero say in what the B1G does and can’t threaten a lawsuit.

thats like me telling my kid he can’t go to the park and threatening to put a lawsuit on the neighbors because they allowed their child to go to the park. I know Whitmire is bat shit crazy but I didn’t think she was totally lost in the mind. I’d love to see her try to file a lawsuit on Nebraska for playing football. It would show the world just how dumb and crazy this lady is

Man this rang true in 2016.

Reactions: mgbreis
so I assume no big ten football teams are practicing right now.. you would think if the situation was fluid, it would be allowed, but I guess the conference controls that too?
No, apparently the practices have the same magically protection that protest have on Covid. Crazy that with all thats happened in 2020 no one is talking about how magic is actually real.

Oh Wisc wants to now

I don't think he is lying. I think he has a source that is exaggerating to achieve an outcome. God bless him. 'Member the polling of the last election?

Reactions: husker2612
ADVERTISEMENT