ADVERTISEMENT

Sir Yacht

Think there is some true to what he is saying as others are also starting to mention similar things. If he is making this up it is one of the greatest most wide spread troll jobs in the history of sports. The dude has over 20,000 followers. Not sure what he started with prior to this.

I ran "Sir Yacht" into a search engine and got this..

3787bc2f37c8940b6472fc486568be5d--sailboat-charter-cute-girls.jpg

Seems pretty legit to me

I listened to his interview on The Ticket last night - he didn't really sound too much like a guy trying to troll millions of people...

Also, he just sent another tweet that Kevin Warren is getting a lot of pressure to resign, and according to his source it's about 75% that he's gone.

I listened to his interview on The Ticket last night - he didn't really sound too much like a guy trying to troll millions of people...

Also, he just sent another tweet that Kevin Warren is getting a lot of pressure to resign, and according to his source it's about 75% that he's gone.

This is very interesting.

Well Kevin Warren better do something. His total silence during the swirling controversy is something to behold. At the very minimum he ought to be forced to take remedial classes in public relations. Laughing

Well Kevin Warren better do something. His total silence during the swirling controversy is something to behold. At the very minimum he ought to be forced to take remedial classes in public relations. Laughing

Hopefully he's OK. I wonder if he's related to Shawn Eichorst. Seems to have that same uncanny ability to be completely invisible.

Reactions: arf_man
I understand that he's only been in this role for like 6-8 months, and got dealt a REALLY crappy start to his tenure, but it's already blatantly obvious that he is way over his head.

His biggest failures during this process are the things that any good leader should always succeed at (ie. communication, transparency, and planning).

I understand that he's only been in this role for like 6-8 months, and got dealt a REALLY crappy start to his tenure, but it's already blatantly obvious that he is way over his head.

His biggest failures during this process are the things that any good leader should always succeed at (ie. communication, transparency, and planning).
I once had a boss who relied heavily on his staff got lucky with some great hires. Fake it till you make it type of situation. No one really noticed but I knew because I was doing half his job. He eventually got a big opportunity and went full on deer in headlights. I wasn't suprised when he was canned shortly after. Karen Warren in a nutshell in my eyes.

He may be working on things behind closed doors but perception is reality and the perception is that he's a complete coward and a fool.

I fully expect he will be fired very soon because.......systematic racism.

Shawn E: "I will know I am doing a good job if you don't really know who I am, see me or hear from me"

Ummm that MFer got a ****ing job with that line?

Based on the B1G letter released today it appears this guy is full of S%$# and making the stuff up as he goes. Being a twitter personality is about gaining followers and getting attention. The guy has accomplished that big time. Not sure how many of those he keeps however after the BS he has been spewing the last few days.

Reactions: ATX Husker
He still seems very confident. So we are down to 1 of 4 options based on the letter released by the BIG10 yesterday as well as statements made by Warren/ ADs/ and presidents.

1. He is lying through his teeth and making this stuff up as he goes. He is going to play out until there is zero chance at a fall season. Probably somewhere into October. ( this is what Im guessing he is doing)

2. He really does have a source who is feeding him this information. A source he believe to be legit and trustworthy. This source is just simply trolling him and this kid is buying it.

3. Everything he is saying is true and is actually coming from a BIG10 president. Warren and the other presidents and ADs are all lying until the final plan is worked out.

4. There is a secret plot by 5 or 6 teams to create and play a season on their own outside of the BIG10 leaving Warren and other presidents/ ADs out of the loop. His source is actually from 1 of those 5 or 6 schools.

He simply did what a large portion of recruits Nebraska fans fall in love with do. Tease them and tantalize them, but in reality, the only end goal being obtaining clicks, likes, and followers.

Reactions: CatColumbia
He simply did what a large portion of recruits Nebraska fans fall in love with do. Tease them and tantalize them, but in reality, the only end goal being obtaining clicks, likes, and followers.
He's faux Pelini reinvented.

Or legit.

He says more info to come in a few days. Let it play out before calling him all sorts of names. It will price either true or false. We will know soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT