ADVERTISEMENT

Sipple... just stop

• Thread starter anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
  • Start date
Today on local radio he said he could take Ronda Rousey. His reasoning was that he outweighs her by 50 lbs. Wow.

What's more surprising is that Sipple lists his weight at 185. I'm guessing he hasn't seen 185 since Reagan was in office.

Reactions: Bremser
most guys could take her.. have you seen her spar with guys? it's laughable at best

Does Sipple post on this Board too?
Fairly certain he reads/has cronies tell him what boards say. He is like Bo "I don't read the paper, and how dare you write that truthful article yesterday that made me look like the idiot I am, so it's a good thing I don't read the paper.... derrrrrrrrrp"

Reactions: Jeremara
most guys could take her.. have you seen her spar with guys? it's laughable at best

Oh yeah? Show me the video of her getting crushed by guys.

He would destroy 99% of the guys out there (non fighters). Until you've fought mma, you have NO idea of the ability of an actual fighter.

Rhonda is great at throws and armbars. She is improving in the rest. You guys wouldn't even see an armbar coming until the submission was in deep and your arm felt like it was going to snap. I train at one of the worlds best MMA gyms. I train jiu jitsu with numerous UFC, Bellator, NAFC, OneFc, etc. fighters. It's remarkable when a guy shows up to class for the first time. Mind you, this is a guy who has never trained but is also a guy who, for whatever reason, wants to do it and thinks he won't get killed (or he probably wouldn't show up). Rolling against that guy is always a good reminder of how completely clueless and out of shape the "average Joe" is. They are always sucking wind about 30 seconds in and hàving a hard time keeping up (mentally) with the pace. You can tell they are thinking a lot and most of those thoughts are "what the hell should I even do next?" We never do anything to embarrass a new guy because we are honored they want to learn but it is insane the difference between a fighter and a Joe.

Sipple seems to think 50lbs of fat he is carrying is somehow going to help defend against an armbar or getting punched in the face. Haha

Sounds like a you problem for listening to the douche. I haven't turned on USC for awhile now, 590 offers much more for the afternoon show.

He would destroy 99% of the guys out there (non fighters). Until you've fought mma, you have NO idea of the ability of an actual fighter.

Rhonda is great at throws and armbars. She is improving in the rest. You guys wouldn't even see an armbar coming until the submission was in deep and your arm felt like it was going to snap. I train at one of the worlds best MMA gyms. I train jiu jitsu with numerous UFC, Bellator, NAFC, OneFc, etc. fighters. It's remarkable when a guy shows up to class for the first time. Mind you, this is a guy who has never trained but is also a guy who, for whatever reason, wants to do it and thinks he won't get killed (or he probably wouldn't show up). Rolling against that guy is always a good reminder of how completely clueless and out of shape the "average Joe" is. They are always sucking wind about 30 seconds in and hàving a hard time keeping up (mentally) with the pace. You can tell they are thinking a lot and most of those thoughts are "what the hell should I even do next?" We never do anything to embarrass a new guy because we are honored they want to learn but it is insane the difference between a fighter and a Joe.

Sipple seems to think 50lbs of fat he is carrying is somehow going to help defend against an armbar or getting punched in the face. Haha

Winner, winner, chicken dinner

To my point my nephew is an all conference high school wrestler and lineman on his football team. Last weekend I was at my in laws and, in typical "high school boy fashion" he started testing the waters against his uncle by joking to my boys that their dad was "too old to take him" and I was a "wuss". Saying "I wasn't going to do anything about it". So after an hour of laughing it off and my relatives all getting a kick out of it, I gave him his shot in the lawn in front of everyone. Ended up getting him to "tap" 6-7 different ways in about 5 mins. I could tell from the look on his face that he was shocked, beaten mentally and felt completely helpless. My boys were laughing and telling me "choke him with your legs this time dad!"

You know what a professional would do to an out of shape turd like Sipple?

Sounds like a you problem for listening to the douche. I haven't turned on USC for awhile now, 590 offers much more for the afternoon show.
It was a replay of him talking about it from the 93.7 morning show. I caught it on Drop the Mike this afternoon. He was basically making fun of Sip.

Oh come on.. MMA is just one big act.. just like the WWF.. tell us how you really feel

Today on local radio he said he could take Ronda Rousey. His reasoning was that he outweighs her by 50 lbs. Wow.
Sipple still is holding a grudge with the new staff and continues to make statements implying our change will hurt us. Sipple is anti Nebraska recruiting!

Most average Joe's don't know how to throw a punch. Those that have tried to hit me, I could usually eat a sandwich by the time it gets all the way around. I'd imagine DipSipp would be the same.

If it were to actually happen, DipSipp better be able to throw a punch and knock her out, because if she got his old ass on the mat he'd be done for.

This is odd...usually threads like this end up with everyone posting about their 350 pound bench press and 4.4 40 that they ran "the last time they were timed".

Guess things are changing! Well, I am off to the gym...they finally got in the extra plates I requested, it will be nice to really max out.

Reactions: Hoosker Du
This is odd...usually threads like this end up with everyone posting about their 350 pound bench press and 4.4 40 that they ran "the last time they were timed".

Guess things are changing! Well, I am off to the gym...they finally got in the extra plates I requested, it will be nice to really max out.

Is your card updated so that you can actually go up in weight?

To my point my nephew is an all conference high school wrestler and lineman on his football team. Last weekend I was at my in laws and, in typical "high school boy fashion" he started testing the waters against his uncle by joking to my boys that their dad was "too old to take him" and I was a "wuss". Saying "I wasn't going to do anything about it". So after an hour of laughing it off and my relatives all getting a kick out of it, I gave him his shot in the lawn in front of everyone. Ended up getting him to "tap" 6-7 different ways in about 5 mins. I could tell from the look on his face that he was shocked, beaten mentally and felt completely helpless. My boys were laughing and telling me "choke him with your legs this time dad!"

You fought a high schooler on your lawn?

I didn't hear the segment, but did Sip say that with any degree of seriousness? Not only would she beat him, she could end his life within 2 minutes with her bare hands if she chose to. The more I think about it, the more intrigued I am by a Rousey v. Mayweather fight. Would love to see her snap Floyds arm off.

That's that "old man" muscle.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT