ADVERTISEMENT

Sipple Article

Huskerz99

Junior
Oct 27, 2019
Sipple mentioned that some of Frost’s former teammates reach out to to express concern over Frost. This prompted a reporter to ask Frost about it last week.
I mentioned that I heard from former teammates and players they had issues with Frost but I was told it was lies and I was a troll. I said a faction of players don’t like Frost dating back to when he first transferred to Nebraska.
However, Steven Sipple’s article in the LJS proves this to to true.
I know Frost says he wants former players to come back but I’m worried those relationships might be done.
Now winning will solve a lot of this and you can’t please everyone. But it’s troubling when former players who did amazing things for this program are unhappy especially with their own. I just wonder if there is more we don’t know about.

Sipple mentioned that some of Frost’s former teammates reach out to to express concern over Frost. This prompted a reporter to ask Frost about it last week.
I mentioned that I heard from former teammates and players they had issues with Frost but I was told it was lies and I was a troll. I said a faction of players don’t like Frost dating back to when he first transferred to Nebraska.
I know Frost says he wants former players to come back but I’m worried those relationships might be done.
Now winning will solve a lot of this and you can’t please everyone. But it’s troubling when former players who did amazing things for this program are unhappy especially with their own. I just wonder if there is more we don’t know about.

You said former players want him to fail because of “the LP stuff”. That is idiotic. Having concerns about Frost and the direction of the program is understandable. Not surprising you can’t see the difference.

You said former players want him to fail because of “the LP stuff”. That is idiotic. Having concerns about Frost and the direction of the program is understandable. Not surprising you can’t see the difference.
The LP stuff has played a major part. It split the team. How do you not see this? You think the older guys were happy a transfer player who had done nothing at that point chose his side?

I don't get it. Why don't you just ask the teammates and players you heard from before? That should take out all your wonderin'

The LP stuff has played a major part. It split the team. How do you not see this? You think the older guys were happy a transfer player who had done nothing at that point chose his side?

Have you ever been on a team? Did you play college athletics by chance? Because those of us that did can tell you. That isn’t how it works. It didn’t split the team and you didn’t have to pick sides. A guy hooked up with someone’s ex 25 years ago. That’s has nothing to do with today.

Last edited:
Have you ever been on a team? Do you play college athletics by chance? Because those of us that did can tell you. That isn’t how it works. It didn’t split the team and you didn’t have to pick sides. A guy hooked up with someone’s ex 25 years ago. That’s has nothing to do with today.
Lol. You are so wrong. You mess with a dudes girl and it ruins someone yeah some guys will be pissed. Especially when To said stay away from her.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
if you start a thread for the sole purpose of running a victory lap (with no quotes or links as proof, no less), you are a massive puss
You can’t read the article yourself???? Come on it’s the LJS. The leading reporters for Husker Football.

I bet when AM misses a pass it is because he is thinking about a girl he didn't know, getting dragged down some stairs by a guy he didn't know, 25 years ago.
That has nothing to do with his coaching. But I have been saying some former teammates don’t like Frost and I was ridiculed. Now sipple says he gets contacted by former players essentially saying negative things. It doesn’t affect his coaching but maybe it does affect local recruiting????

That has nothing to do with his coaching. But I have been saying some former teammates don’t like Frost and I was ridiculed. Now sipple says he gets contacted by former players essentially saying negative things. It doesn’t affect his coaching but maybe it does affect local recruiting????

Sure, of course some didn't like him and my guess is that some are jealous (of his role/cash) now...( I would be, if I played with him, so would you!)

Maybe it affects local recruiting but of who? It isn't like there are some top 10, 5 star kids here in Omaha and Lincoln that are being told by their Dad to NOT go to NU.

Sure, of course some didn't like him and my guess is that some are jealous (of his role/cash) now...( I would be, if I played with him, so would you!)

Maybe it affects local recruiting but of who? It isn't like there are some top 10, 5 star kids here in Omaha and Lincoln that are being told by their Dad to NOT go to NU.
I see what you did there. Well played.

Because those who said I was crazy were proven wrong again?
no, because you feel the need to start your own thread for the sole purpose of saying 'I told you so'

nobody remembers what you said. and you shall now (rightly) be much more ridiculed for your juvenile need to be liked/respected/whatever by strangers than whatever your initial claim may have been.

you love to see it.

no, because you feel the need to start your own thread for the sole purpose of saying 'I told you so'

nobody remembers what you said. and you shall now (rightly) be much more ridiculed for your juvenile need to be liked/respected/whatever by strangers than whatever your initial claim may have been.

you love to see it.
I am treated the same way when I post something negative as when I post that same thing that turns out to be true. But each time I’m right.

I am treated the same way when I post something negative as when I post that same thing that turns out to be true. But each time I’m right.
giphy.gif

I think the heavy majority of ex-players support Frost. If you believed the culture in Neb's prime AT ALL, the majority is true.

You dont get the group that welcomed him when he first got hired out of nowhere. There is just as much positive comments form ex-players as your random crap you dreamed up while on the can today.

I for one never had a reason to believe he was not popular with the players. But his offense is not right for Nebraska.

Reactions: headcard
You are a crazy person. I honestly can’t think of a single thing you have been right about. Which in itself is an amazing feat.
Ron brown changing positions and why. Wandales real reasons for leaving. Luke leaving. Kurt Warner upset with program/frost. Frost former teammates unhappy with him and why. Just to name a few.

Reactions: Husker_AMG63
I think the heavy majority of ex-players support Frost. If you believed the culture in Neb's prime AT ALL, the majority is true.

You dont get the group that welcomed him when he first got hired out of nowhere. There is just as much positive comments form ex-players as your random crap you dreamed up while on the can today.
The random crap sipple dreamed up? Read the article

Hey post a link to the original discussion where you were called a troll. I want to get the whole picture. BTW, if you're using a Sipple article to vindicate yourself you're getting desperate. Personally I don't care what a few players from 20+ years ago think. It has zero to do with wins and losses.

Hey post a link to the original discussion where you were called a troll. I want to get the whole picture. BTW, if you're using a Sipple article to vindicate yourself you're getting desperate. Personally I don't care what a few players from 20+ years ago think. It has zero to do with wins and losses.
Lol. I won’t post a link to the many times I have been called a troll. Former players talk to sipple. I am not the biggest fan of him, but he does have connections and people willing to speak to him. Yes it has to do with wins and losses, but when I have said his former teammates don’t all believe in him it does help paint the picture.

Lol. I won’t post a link to the many times I have been called a troll. Former players talk to sipple. I am not the biggest fan of him, but he does have connections and people willing to speak to him. Yes it has to do with wins and losses, but when I have said his former teammates don’t all believe in him it does help paint the picture.
You're a troll.

If some 90's players don't like Frost how does that affect wins or losses? It's ancient history.

If some 90's players don't like Frost how does that affect wins or losses? It's ancient history.
Again. Missing the point. Influential people can help dictate where a certain recruit chooses to attend school. I.e. Iowa, Oregon, wherever. There are some influential football people in this state or even country who might steer players to other programs.

ADVERTISEMENT