ADVERTISEMENT

Sinking the BIG Ships of the BIG 10

Way too soon to start that kind of talk. Improve on 4-8 and pray that Freddy can get you into the round of 64 in less than 5 years.

Brad Tucker, prepare to be owned by the big 3. FB, BB and VB. You've got us in wrestling.

Brad Tucker, prepare to be owned by the big 3. FB, BB and VB. You've got us in wrestling.
Actually we have you in MBB, WBB, Football, Baseball, and Wrestling. Actually I think Freddie is a nice little hire in your attempt to catch up with us B1G blue bloods.

Neither, Kirk is a proven commodity Scooter is not. Fran’s overall bodybof work as a HC is more impressive than Freddie’s.

Scott is proven. And KF's resume, while longer, is not more impressive. Same with Fran and Fred. And again, you know both of these things already, so just stop.

But here's a scenario for you, and pretend for a moment that you're not a fan of "blue blood" Iowa. Laughing Imagine that Frost and KF were both on the market this off-season. Which one do you think would attract more offers and land the better gig?

How about the same scenario with Fred and Fran. Since Fran is so much more impressive than Fred with his sub-.500 conference record and no Sweet 16 appearances, I'm sure he'd have no problem landing the better job too, right? RollingLaugh

I've always been a big fan of unintentional comedy. Keep 'em coming, Brad.

Two awesome coaches.
Watch out for the...

FrostBerg

Too soon?
I’m just curious as to why they are awesome? One coach led us to a staggering number of consecutive losses before getting 4 wins and the other hasn’t even coached a game yet. Are you talking about them as a person?

Neither, Kirk is a proven commodity Scooter is not. Fran’s overall body of work as a HC is more impressive than Freddie’s.
If by “commodity” you mean an average steaming pile of doo then you are correct.

Actually we have you in MBB, WBB, Football, Baseball, and Wrestling. Actually I think Freddie is a nice little hire in your attempt to catch up with us B1G blue bloods.
I’m just curious as to why they are awesome? One coach led us to a staggering number of consecutive losses before getting 4 wins and the other hasn’t even coached a game yet. Are you talking about them as a person?
What’s you’re game here? Why the negativity here and in another thread? Either you are Iowa fan masquerading as husker fan or too stupid to look beyond one season at Nebraska.

I love posters who feel compelled to tell us not to get excited until we see results. Ok, so we should be sitting on our hands until these coaches actually do something here at Nebraska.

What kind of fan are you?

I love posters who feel compelled to tell us not to get excited until we see results.
It requires intelligence to evaluate a coach or team beyond a mere record. And.... not everyone is intelligent.

Reactions: timnsun

Well one has an undefeated season and BCS bowl win over an SEC team that beat the two teams in the playoff...so...and getting 4 wins out of a team with the worst defense in college football and no returning scholarship qbs is pretty impressive. Like seriously the defense he inherited gave up 55 points per game in their last 4 games and seriously he didn't have returning scholarship qb when the season started...since when has a coach been saddled with a more pathetic team, maybe Frost taking over for a winless UCF. Throw in the historically bad 2017 class and a killer schedule with road games against Michigan, OSU, Wisky, NW and Iowa and he seems like a fricken genius for keeping that team together.

Would you ever call Scott Frost “Scooter” to his face, or would you be worried about him scraping you off the bottom of his shoe like a worm-infested dog turd?
No problem calling him Scooter to his face, any guy who would run and hide in a closet while Larry Philips beat the shit out of Scooters girl friend doesn’t strike fear in anyone. I suspect if I said boo real loud he would wet himself.

No problem calling him Scooter to his face, any guy who would run and hide in a closet while Larry Philips beat the shit out of Scooters girl friend doesn’t strike fear in anyone. I suspect if I said boo real loud he would wet himself.
Lololol! You are pretty amazing in your absolutely terrible troll abilities. I’ve seen bad trolls, but seriously, none compare to you.

I guess if you aspire for something, shoot for the stars.

You have all your facts wrong about this incident, you can’t read correctly and comprehend..

Go away..

Speaking of running backs, I remember when Frost single-handedly hauled a very angry,
6-foot-2, 240-pound LeGarrette Blount off the field in Boise. Got him out of a bad spot in an instant like it was nothing and this was a man who didn't want to be moved.

Based on how you handle yourself here, Brad, I don't suspect you're a very big guy. Most likely not the kind who could handle an angry, 240-pound man in a pinch. So all you've accomplished here is adding "internet tough guy" to your already sad trolling.

Last edited:
I expect big things from Frost but to be fair, of the 2 coaches, Hoiberg is the only one to have any success coaching in a major conference.

Again I think Frost will win here but the graveyard of power 5 head coaches is filled with the headstones of highly successful midmajor coaches who weren’t able to replicate that success in a power conference.

Reactions: dew4red
I suspect that if you ever came face-to-face with Frost, you would curl up and whimper like the no-life, loud-mouthed, keyboard-tough-guy dipshit that you are.

Way too soon to start that kind of talk. Improve on 4-8 and pray that Freddy can get you into the round of 64 in less than 5 years.

Why didn’t your mother put you in a burlap sack and drop you in the river after you were born? Considering you are the abomination that was spawned from her coupling with her brother.

Brad Tucker
1532376544976.gif

How do you refer to them? Mom and Dad, Aunt and Uncle or Aunt mommy and Uncle daddy?

Reactions: Dysfunctional Vet
I don’t know of any.

Yeah, I'm sure Iowa fans are delighted with Francine's 1-4 record vs Hoiberg. Exceptional!

And Frost takes a rag tag group of players he didn't recruit, and a true freshman QB, and comes a whisker from beating Iowa in their own crib in his first year.

Looking forward to owning Iowa in both sports. I still laugh every time I think about beating Iowa with only 3 starters on the court, and 6 or 7 available 'ships. The only thing missing was Fran having one of his epic meltdowns. RollingLaugh

Lololol! You are pretty amazing in your absolutely terrible troll abilities. I’ve seen bad trolls, but seriously, none compare to you.

I guess if you aspire for something, shoot for the stars.
After reading this I really have to step up my game!

Reactions: timnsun
ADVERTISEMENT