ADVERTISEMENT

Simon decommits

headcard

Nebraska Legend
Feb 2, 2005
I hope this means we are in good shape with guys like Mills, Hayes, and Simms.

I think Rhule’s mindset has changed at Wide-out. CJ too tiny to play in the B1G @ WR. I think when the coaches started recruiting him they were looking for his type but everyone realizes one or two small elite guys is good to have but you can’t build a roster on it. Good luck. Everyone’s better off now

Reactions: BleedRed78
I think Rhule’s mindset has changed at Wide-out. CJ too tiny to play in the B1G @ WR. I think when the coaches started recruiting him they were looking for his type but everyone realizes one or two small elite guys is good to have but you can’t build a roster on it. Good luck. Everyone’s better off now
Yeah after last year’s hail, it would appear they are aiming much higher with a probable smaller
Class and maybe being more careful on early takes.

Cool, Bro! Hope you face the Huskers soon. You will be in for a tough time. God Bless!

There will be more mind changes than ever across all teams for 2025 recruits. Just the trend in college football. So I don't really take any early commits too seriously at this point unless they come from the team's home state or are from a legacy offspring.

One thing we know. Matt Rhule always adjusts his plan after the first season. It's very possible he realized the WRs needed to be a bit bigger. At least we are now getting tons of Tight Ends my favorite position outside of fullback.

Reactions: GBR_Atlanta
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT