ADVERTISEMENT

Silent commit?

Toms Wife?
Hasn’t posted since mid November
Probably out doing God’s work, no doubt, along with the other Mr/Mrs Tom and not concerned with people losing their jobs these days so where’s the glory in that??

Reactions: WHCSC
done-with-joints.jpg

How about the Chinese Quarterback that was supposed to be the next Tom Brady about 10 years ago?

Didn't we have a QB commit from Sweden? His offer got yanked once Riley took over. Haven't seen him tear it up somewhere else so likely a good move

Is that the one that went from a 5-star his sophomore year in high school to transferring for his senior year and didn't even start varsity football?

Is that the one that went from a 5-star his sophomore year in high school to transferring for his senior year and didn't even start varsity football?
Are you thinking of Seth green? He was a big-time recruit in Minnesota in my neck of the woods, and then he move down to Texas and didn’t even start. Recruited by Oregon, eventually signed with Minnesota…

Didn't we have a QB commit from Sweden? His offer got yanked once Riley took over. Haven't seen him tear it up somewhere else so likely a good move

Kevin Dillman?

The only one that comes to mind was a guy by the name of Timmy Chang I think, out of Hawaii…

I believe he was in a battle for the starting QB position with a guy named Cheech Marino.

I remember when Phillip Dillard was a silent commit and Husker fans robbed him of his chance to make an announcement by outing him early

His defense is what cost him his job not his offense
Ehhhh...In our losses while Callahan still had a chance to retain his job, we averaged less than 20 points a game. Mustain would have made a huge difference in scoring points, sustaining drives, and keeping the defense fresh.

Ehhhh...In our losses while Callahan still had a chance to retain his job, we averaged less than 20 points a game. Mustain would have made a huge difference in scoring points, sustaining drives, and keeping the defense fresh.

Which games were those?

Because in 2007 we gave up an average of over 48 in our 7 losses

ADVERTISEMENT