ADVERTISEMENT

Signing day #2!! Making it official. All signed and N!!

That's 46% of 85 scholarship slots (i.e., almost half) if they're all scholarship players. Probably the largest roster turnover in Husker history I'd guess. So who knows what the team will look like in the Fall with all these new players on board.
There’ll still be some young core guys from Frost’s classes who are good players. Bigtime flip. It will be interesting to see who is still around next fall.

That's 46% of 85 scholarship slots (i.e., almost half) if they're all scholarship players. Probably the largest roster turnover in Husker history I'd guess. So who knows what the team will look like in the Fall with all these new players on board.
As long as it doesn’t look like the past 6 years..

Reactions: BleedRed78

Fn6hT4-WIAEYqxR

Nebraska's grade: A​

One thing became increasingly certain as the 2023 cycle winded down: Matt Rhule is not here to play around.

Upon arriving in Lincoln, Rhule and his staff immediately went to work on filling the 2023 class with verified athleticism and highly ranked prospects that the previous staff had been pursuing.

Of the 28 commitments, 13 were landed in the month of December, including going into Texas for Manor (Texas) four-star defensive end

Princewill Umanmielen
and keeping Lincoln (Neb.) four-star wide receiver
Malachi Coleman
after he initially decommitted on Dec. 1.

In January, the momentum only increased as the Huskers nabbed seven commitments, including Nashville (Tenn.) McGavock four-star wide receiver

Demitrius Bell
and Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy four-star defensive end
Cameron Lenhardt

TEAM RANKING: No. 24

NEBRASKA'S FULL 2023 RECRUITING CLASS

Colorado's grade: A-​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT