ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP XFL teams

Chuck Long - former Iowa QB - BTN analyst is the StL off coordinator.

Reggie Davis is their RB coach. Was our RB coach under Riley.

I know Marvin Sanders is coaching DBs somewhere. Under Stoops I think.

Isn't it time to time to hang up the cleats if you're playing in that league?

That league will last 2 seasons at the very most. The NFL season is long and we don’t need another one. Offseasons are a good thing for both fans and teams. I don’t care how many rules you change or US flags you wave. Fans will lose interest and this will not succeed at a high level. It’s cool that players have another outlet to extend their careers though. When it blows up, some will get another shot in the league.

He problem isn't that people won't watch more football, it's that there isn't enough talent.

The idea that people want to watch a bunch of dudes who aren't good enough for the NFL is not very bright. It's like trying to have AA baseball survive independent of the MKB affiliate team. The money isn't there to watch dudes who can't be a 3rd stringer in the NFL play.

Other sports have young prospects coming up through their minor leagues. Football you go college to NFL, there's no need for a middle level.

Isn't it time to time to hang up the cleats if you're playing in that league?

I saw Jeff Garcia and Ahman play at Rosenblatt in 26 degree weather at night with my son and we had the exact same thought....but we freaking loved watching and am so glad I got to see both!!!

I'm hoping that HE-HATE-ME comes out of retirment!

He-Hate-Me-e1560885394185.jpg

XFL is buzzkilling NU Spring Game advance ticket sales. This could be the end of the hallowed Spring Game sellout streak. Riley’s Revenge?

ADVERTISEMENT