ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Nouili suspended for entire 2022 season.

If PED related

Power 5 athletes know the window for testing and when to mask/cease use to avoid getting popped for PEDs

the ball got dropped somewhere - the statement from the player and frost suggest it was due to individual negligence

Last edited:
instead of jumping in with blind condemnations maybe everyone sit back and wait for the facts to emerge
Like any million/billion dollar business - the program will release a statement that minimizes any negativity/harm (as it should)

the actual facts will be irrelevant

Major disappointment. I thought he (along with Prochazka) dramatically improved our offensive line last year. It sounds like he and Frost both plan for him to sit out the suspension this year and come back in 2023.
But next man up for the 2022 offensive line.

Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
This story and Nebraska scheduling UNI in 2024 are both old news on hawkeyereport, both still front page news over there. We love our husker football talk.
Anything posted about your programs next Klan meeting on Hawkeye report? Fire any more coaches for being racist? Maybe a recap of Iowa’s decision to schedule northern Iowa back in 2018?

Anything posted about your programs next Klan meeting on Hawkeye report? Fire any more coaches for being racist? Maybe a recap of Iowa’s decision to schedule northern Iowa back in 2018?
He can't hear you. He's at the rally.
mLXhaGsh.jpg

Major disappointment. I thought he (along with Prochazka) dramatically improved our offensive line last year. It sounds like he and Frost both plan for him to sit out the suspension this year and come back in 2023.
But next man up for the 2022 offensive line.
If this keeps up, he may be back in 2023, but not his HC.

Anthony and Williams have starters experience. Lutovsky is promising. Losing Nouili is no bueno, but not an existential crisis.

Reactions: dinglefritz
agree with this sentiment, and don't at the same time...

I'd consider freeing up a scholarship.. i.e. kicking him out of the program.

As was alluded to earlier in the thread, these drug testing times are known in advance, so if a guy isn't able to produce a layup this easy, then it's pretty obvious he's only going to drag you down.

If it was some 'snap' unknown test, lots of guys would get in trouble, but this is like drug testing for dummies, so to fail it, is really saying something isn't right with that individual.

Reactions: king_kong_
agree with this sentiment, and don't at the same time...

I'd consider freeing up a scholarship.. i.e. kicking him out of the program.

As was alluded to earlier in the thread, these drug testing times are known in advance, so if a guy isn't able to produce a layup this easy, then it's pretty obvious he's only going to drag you down.

If it was some 'snap' unknown test, lots of guys would get in trouble, but this is like drug testing for dummies, so to fail it, is really saying something isn't right with that individual.

All I did was post some images…I didn’t even comment on the actual issue being discussed. Winking

Reactions: NikkiSixx
Nobili took responsibility, he knew what he was doing. A full year none the less. Does that seem pretty harsh for a first time?

This team simply is not good enough to absorb losses at any position, including O line. Now any injury multiplies the potential problems.

Reactions: huskerfan66
Nobili took responsibility, he knew what he was doing. A full year none the less. Does that seem pretty harsh for a first time?

This team simply is not good enough to absorb losses at any position, including O line. Now any injury multiplies the potential problems.
It’s too harsh for this time period. You can be a biological male and compete against biological females and that’s okay, but you can’t do a little juice. That’s BS!

Last edited:
It’s too harsh for this time period. You can be a biological male and compete against biological females and that’s okay, but you can do a little juice. That’s BS!
Hard to argue that. There is very little sense of what is right or wrong in sports. I can take drugs to be a "woman" (we call them that but yet we can't define what a woman is, go figure) and compete with my male body but don't use any other enhancing drugs.

I am very much anti drugs, even the weed type but there are very blurry lines.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT