ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP - Nouili suspended for entire 2022 season.

Perhaps I’ve gone off the deep end, but this news makes that pic of him at the softball game looking like a soft fat dork about 50x more hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: scarletred
It’s too harsh for this time period. You can be a biological male and compete against biological females and that’s okay, but you can do a little juice. That’s BS!
Instead of a year’s suspension have a 3 game suspension with weekly drug testing. So out of all the players in college football he’s the only one? Can someone provide a list of all football players suspended in the past 3 years for failed drug test.

Instead of a year’s suspension have a 3 game suspension with weekly drug testing. So out of all the players in college football he’s the only one? Can someone provide a list of all football players suspended in the past 3 years for failed drug test.
Well. Leroy Alexander (over 3 years ago) for one. Both were NCAA tested. In-house testing is completely different. The NCAA has a no tolerance policy for PED's. In-house testing? Nobody seems to care. NCAA? You are done. I'm pretty sure this isn't his first rodeo, if in fact that is what he is suspended for. Why do some flunk them? They are not educated on how to pass them.

Last edited:
Hard to argue that. There is very little sense of what is right or wrong in sports. I can take drugs to be a "woman" (we call them that but yet we can't define what a woman is, go figure) and compete with my male body but don't use any other enhancing drugs.

I am very much anti drugs, even the weed type but there are very blurry lines.
All you have 2 do 2 B a woman these days is wake up and decide, "man, I feel like a woman". (Looks like Shania was a prophetess).

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx
I suspect that even though he is suspended for the year his scholarship still counts toward the 85?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT