ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Never thought I would say this.....

huskerfan66

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Dec 8, 2004
SEC is right. Get your house in order or it's a forfeit. NU was light-years ahead of the rest of b1g last years in that respect. No more excuses Wisconsin.

Yes I know we couldn't block or tackle to get covid. But we still moved around well!! Right

AJA (all jokes aside) the $EC is right. We're gonna play. You get that warren and other b1g hierarchy ( dickheads) to us commoner's

The 2020 college football season will forever have a giant asterisk next to it.
Why?
The best teams still won the games & went to the playoffs.
That’s what happens when you recruit & coach a deep roster. Alabama, Clemson, OSU & ND deserved the playoff.
All the 2-4 teams were irrelevant anyways.

Reactions: jteten
Why?
The best teams still won the games & went to the playoffs.
That’s what happens when you recruit & coach a deep roster. Alabama, Clemson, OSU & ND deserved the playoff.
All the 2-4 teams were irrelevant anyways.
More or less talking about teams like Nebraska, Wisconsin, PAC 12 and the iowa states of the world. Teams that lost games due to some guys having a runny nose. Iowa State played the *Pac 12 champion* in the Fiesta Bowl. Teams opted out of games because they simply didn’t want to play.

Everyone is going to remember 2020 as the year we played in empty stadiums with half full rosters

I agree with the SEC as well. Maybe it’s been covered but what if both teams are having COVID issues? Who gets the forfeit?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT