ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Jim Tressel

nebcountry

Junior
Oct 29, 2013
I heard Jim Tressel will be replacing Harvey as Chancellor. Originally, I thought it was an April Fool's prank. Anybody know for certain, is Jim Tressel coming to UNL?

Has to better choices than him. He hired Pelini and got

Ridden out of the ncaa for violations. Why would we ever consider it?

You forgot to add that Carl was going to be the director of co-ed housing.

I still think it's an April Fool's joke. But, I heard Tressel had helped us getting into the B1G, and that Pearlman/Osborne are kinda chummy with him, so it cast doubt.

It is ridiculous to think it could happen, so back to it being a prank.

Tressel isn't really even qualified for his current job and probably only got it because of name recognition might help with fundraising for his hometown university.

If this rumor ever gains any puff of smoke, I will be calling the university and send many emails about my disgust for him to be in that high of a position at this University.

I think this rumor is just from an april fool's day post, but who knows.

This post was edited on 4/8 4:11 PM by jawatkins

It will actually be Trev Alberts. The deal with TO was actually for the Chancellor position. They were playing the long con.

This post was edited on 4/9 4:10 PM by GretnaShawn

Not+this+shit+again+_e18c385692057de8720e86d948697b1a.jpg

Originally posted by jawatkins:
Tressel isn't really even qualified for his current job and probably only got it because of name recognition might help with fundraising for his hometown university.

If this rumor ever gains any puff of smoke, I will be calling the university and send many emails about my disgust for him to be in that high of a position at this University.

I think this rumor is just from an april fool's day post, but who knows.

This post was edited on 4/8 4:11 PM by jawatkins
Seriously? Tressel? Even responding to the rumor is comical..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT