ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Iowa AD new chair of selection committee

WC_'sker

Senior
Jun 5, 2010
The OWH had a story yesterday that Iowa AD Gary Barta was chosen as the new chairman of the College Football Playoff selection committee. He replaces Oregon's AD, Rob Mullens, who chaired the committee the last two seasons.

Only three years removed from being a yard away from the CFP.
cool story... you know what I took from it? You STILL haven’t played the the CFP and still don’t have a championship... no one cares if you’re a yard away or a hundred points away, at the end of the day you didn’t make it... and let me just take away your rebuttal now, I get it you made it closer then we have... who cares.... we actually have championships, we are a missed field goal and failed 2 point conversion away from two more... but guess what they never happened and we don’t get to claim them.... just like you can’t claim being in the CFP or playing for a Championship

I find it ironic that our fan base claims rent free when there is an Iowa thread on our board. Make ya think doesn't it...
You've been posting in this site for 14 years and you have 25 posts, all of them either relating to Iowa or you defending the notion that you're not an Iowa fan. Thanks for the visit, Doc. #Rentfree

I find it ironic that our fan base claims rent free when there is an Iowa thread on our board. Make ya think doesn't it...
I find it equally ironic that a newbie is posting in an Iowa thread... that’s what makes me think...

You've been posting in this site for 14 years and you have 25 posts, all of them either relating to Iowa or you defending the notion that you're not an Iowa fan. Thanks for the visit, Doc. #Rentfree
LOL...You think what you want to think there big shooter. Our fan base is full of double standards. I just like to point them out to the idiot portion of our fan base. You should take pride I responded to one of yours.

LOL...You think what you want to think there big shooter. Our fan base is full of double standards. I just like to point them out to the idiot portion of our fan base. You should take pride I responded to one of yours.
I can't wait for the next time someone calls Iowa out for being a never was hack of a school for you to grace us with your presence again. See you soon.

You must be one of them there intellectuals who know more than the rest, telling the anonymous message board world how much smarter you are...

Did you tell your mom about how you once again called out husker fans? I bet she’s real proud...

Christian McCaffrey just scored again.

It says a lot that the biggest insult you can come up with is we got burned by a Heisman finalist and now pro bowl player from a team that is NOT YOURS lol. You can't beat us, but you can insult us by proxy i suppose. Speaking of scoring, you do know you've given up almost as many 50 point games as the rest of the conference combined since you've joined right?

It says a lot that the biggest insult you can come up with is we got burned by a Heisman finalist and now pro bowl player from a team that is NOT YOURS lol. You can't beat us, but you can insult us by proxy i suppose. Speaking of scoring, you do know you've given up almost as many 50 point games as the rest of the conference combined since you've joined right?
on the contrary our overall record vs Iowa says quite different... it indeed says we can beat you and have... frequently.... kudos to getting the last 5 though, you still need a few more years to get to .500 with us though

But his little brother got blown up by a Iowa LB.
His little brother, in about 6 total plays played, burned your defense with a beautiful TD pass downfield. And even in the play he “got blown up” in he escaped the pressure and actually gained yardage on the play.

Sorry, you really suck at this. You should probably just stop. Every time I think you couldn’t look any stupider you post again and prove me wrong.

Guaranteed no vote for NU. Won't have to worry about abstaining.....the state that proudly advertises running water and flushing toilets will never be in playoffs

His little brother, in about 6 total plays played, burned your defense with a beautiful TD pass downfield. And even in the play he “got blown up” in he escaped the pressure and actually gained yardage on the play.

Sorry, you really suck at this. You should probably just stop. Every time I think you couldn’t look any stupider you post again and prove me wrong.
Broken play for a score and later he got trucked by a LB.

Broken play for a score and later he got trucked by a LB.
Briefly at first you got my goat, then I just realized you were just here to talk shit. Now it's like all you can do is just respond with weak ass contrary comments. Are you bored yet dude? Or is that just life in Ottumwa? Ouch, so glad I'm not you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT