ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP, but....

spartanhusker

College Football Hall of Fame
May 29, 2001
...is there any possible way to know if we see shakeup in our current recruit class, from either side of the equation?

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Too early to tell right now, but if you’re a commit to Nebraska and stayed committed and liked Nebraska before the coaching change.. you have to LOVE them now.
And it doesn’t seem like Rhule will be rescinding offers to these 3 star guys because he knows he’s made a living off developing 3 star guys. I would like to sign 4-5 more HS kids though, to get a class of 20-21 or so at the very least.. then fill with transfers too

Most recruits are waiting to see how the new coaching staff takes shape. After the new coaches contact them then they'll make a decision to stick or move on to another school. I'm sure they'll be some movement.

One of the favorite tactics of schools is trying to recruit commits from schools that have had a coaching change. But of course that works both ways so we could also try recruiting players at schools with coaching changes.

Most recruits are waiting to see how the new coaching staff takes shape. After the new coaches contact them then they'll make a decision to stick or move on to another school. I'm sure they'll be some movement.

One of the favorite tactics of schools is trying to recruit commits from schools that have had a coaching change. But of course that works both ways so we could also try recruiting players at schools with coaching changes.
Time to get the Chic Fil'A bags lined up!!!

Reactions: HuskAir
I heard second hand from a player that a lot of guys were leaving if Mickey wasn’t named the coach. The same was said after last year but I don’t think it was as many as the player made it sound like so who knows.
I, like most, would like to see mickey stay. I also understand if he doesn't whether on his own accord or if not retained

If players leave because of that so be it. One leader and one vision. Get on or get off

I heard second hand from a player that a lot of guys were leaving if Mickey wasn’t named the coach. The same was said after last year but I don’t think it was as many as the player made it sound like so who knows.
Theres no doubt that some of these kids wanted Mickey to be the man.. im tired of posters like him claiming to have all the inside info and NEVER backs it up SW... if people choose to leave if Mickey isnt N next year so be it.. there will be alot more coming because of the new coaches..Im sure of it... I choose to root for NEBRASKA not for any one coach

Reactions: scarletred
Who did you hear this from Damon Benning?

But he’s a Recruiting Analyst…. National
He’s the same guy who was pulling information off of other boards and posting it as his own “scoop”. He’s previously been banned under several different usernames. Huskerfaninwisci was one recent one. At one point he got in trouble for calling recruits trying to convince them to come to NU. He’s a nut

Reactions: leodisflowers
He’s the same guy who was pulling information off of other boards and posting it as his own “scoop”. He’s previously been banned under several different usernames. Huskerfaninwisci was one recent one. At one point he got in trouble for calling recruits trying to convince them to come to NU. He’s a nut
Yeah on one of the coaches I think it was Foley he made a post of I wander if Rhule will bring Foley. Well it was already confirmed he was coming. Haha he grabbed it and tried to make some breaking news

Reactions: dinglefritz
So dumb question. If a poster gets banned, how does that individual keep coming back with different usernames? Shouldn't the INDIVIDUAL be banned rather than just the "username "?

Asking for a friend

So dumb question. If a poster gets banned, how does that individual keep coming back with different usernames? Shouldn't the INDIVIDUAL be banned rather than just the "username "?

Asking for a friend
Different IP address in some cases. Sometimes it’s a finite ban and they get reinstated. I’m not sure exactly how they enforce bans and how people get around them. Maybe a new smart phone and carrier would work. I just got a new phone but I’ve had the same computer and service provider for 10 years at least

Is this the guy that was the pee wee football coach of the century of the week from a few years back? McMuffin or something like that???

Is this the guy that was the pee wee football coach of the century of the week from a few years back? McMuffin or something like that???
I dont remember that one. He’s had a more recent alias but I’ve forgotten that one. His posting style is unmistakeable.

I remember the dude from Wisconsin that was getting on Twitter and messaging players. Ha ha ha oh dear lord, it takes all kinds. I don't remember specifics because I have been drinking pretty heavily since then, but that does stick out as a memory.
Huskerfaninwisci. Same dude I’m sure

Reactions: HuskerDana
ADVERTISEMENT