ADVERTISEMENT

Siap: BIG schedule release at 7:45 am central

OFGUY2UEM5CBPIGJIWUX2CYRDU.JPG

Am I the only one noticing Purdue is now away and Wisconsin is home for two years ina row plus we have them home next year.
Sean Callahan's tweet has Purdue and Wisconsin home vs. away switched vs. the color chart. Is that just a typo by Sean?

So much for rumors of having OSU vs Michigan at the beginning the season to get the marquee matchups in . I’m guessing both nixed that proposal.

Reactions: John_J_Rambo
Sean Callahan's tweet has Purdue and Wisconsin home vs. away switched vs. the color chart. Is that just a typo by Sean?
The schedule posted on the Husker football Facebook page matches the B1G graphic, so it seems more likely that one is correct. Not sure why they would have switched those from what they were.

The chart has 5 away 5 home for Purdue and Wisconsin. Changing it wouldn’t throw that off.

Well let's just be glad the B1G released a schedule and didn't cancel the season (at least yet). I assume it now is full steam ahead for the Nebraska Football team to begin Fall Practice on Friday. And that's good news!

Now keep your fingers crossed that some player or players don't do something stupid like going to a party and catching the Covid to spread it to the rest of the team. Players please be responsible and smart about things!

Well let's just be glad the B1G released a schedule and didn't cancel the season (at least yet). I assume it now is full steam ahead for the Nebraska Football team to begin Fall Practice on Friday. And that's good news!
Well then Rutgers can choose to come to Lincoln! ;)

But aren't the players actually in effect in some kind of semi quarantine any way? Maybe New Jersey allows the team to be an exception considering all the testing and procedures in place for the team.

Playing Rutgers is stupid when we already had Purdon’t lined up first!?!? Now we are risking more infections traveling to freaking Jersey!!! Why would the B1G do this??

One thing I noticed now is that everyone is playing a opponent from the opposite division first..

The thought behind that would have to be asked to Kevin Warren.

Reactions: huskerfan1414

This schedule makes no sense. They picked both of the 2 teams that have canceled workouts due to Covid, to host home games the first week. After one of the least infected states (Nebraska) was scheduled to host first. They himmed and haughed for this long to come up with THAT...what a start. I’ll get excited when we actually take the field.

If we do get to play, that is a beautiful matchup for us to get a rhythm going early.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
One thing I noticed now is that everyone is playing a opponent from the opposite division first..

The thought behind that would have to be asked to Kevin Warren.

So after week 1 when the Covid shuts the season down everyone will be tied in their division

Indiana, Maryland, Rutgers, & Michigan. Woof
Yeah that is nonsense giving Wisky a free ride.
Giving us the #1 covid team first for an away game is also messed up, even if we’ll take an ‘easier’ game.

Looking at our schedule we “need” to win 7.

It’ll be tough but needs to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT