ADVERTISEMENT

si.com article mentions Frost

If you have a minute, go read the si.com article about Florida hiring Dan Mullen. It has some real interesting Scott Frost material in there. It says frost was one of three finalists. Universally, the search committee found his interview unimpressive as he was "not ready for a job this big." Frost apparently told the search committee he'd call them back after his team's final regular season game. Snickered one member of the search committee, "we're still waiting for that call." An interesting story about the inner workings of a coaching search. Sorry I don't know how to copy the article here
I guess what tells me that Frost made the right decision is the fact that the people who were on the search committee are revealing private discussions a coaching candidate had with them to the media. What a bunch of POSs!

I don't look at the media, other schools, fans, and Nebraska themselves as being dumb or anything like that when it comes to hiring Scott Frost.

What he did in the second year at UCF was never done in college football history and a lot of people thought he would be the next Nick Saban.

Turns out he is an awful head coach.

There is nothing wrong with admitting everyone was wrong about him and cut ties and move on.

Oklahoma is going to beat the living shit out of Scott Frost in a few days and that will be the official start to end of Scott Frost. depending on how bad Oklahoma whips Nebraska, we could see Frost getting fired on Sunday and letting the DC take over the rest of the season since that side of the ball actually has some positive stuff to it, unlike the offence which is a total shit show.
If you ever analyzed the UCF situation you would find that O'Leary left a ton of very talented and highly rated freshmen and sophomores. His last year he was forced to serve as AD and head coach and had a super young team except for his star QB and RB, who both suffered season ending injuries in the first 2 or 3 games of the season thus largely contributing to the winless season. Frost getting McKenzie Milton was the missing link and made them a formidable team especially on offense. I still remember that defense giving up 1406 yards of offense their last 2 games before the bowl game with Auburn which I had read was the FBS record for defensive ineptitude in 2 consecutive games by a team.

Reactions: pharvey0829
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT