ADVERTISEMENT

SI - BO

never forget

343266.jpg

GYI0062076115.jpg

Bo Pelini on Faux Pelini:

“I think it’s ridiculous. There’s an example of somebody who sits behind his computer every day. It just sticks in my craw,” Pelini says. “I don’t think the guy means it that way. It’s funny and some people find it to be funny and I thought it was funny for a while, but after a while, it’s like, you know, I don’t find it funny.”

Great Pelini quote - I hope he never changes, lol.

Bo Pelini on Faux Pelini:

“I think it’s ridiculous. There’s an example of somebody who sits behind his computer every day. It just sticks in my craw,” Pelini says. “I don’t think the guy means it that way. It’s funny and some people find it to be funny and I thought it was funny for a while, but after a while, it’s like, you know, I don’t find it funny.”

Great Pelini quote - I hope he never changes, lol.

Too many people say things or do things that don't really match who they are IMHO.

Every time I hear Bo Pelini speak or read any of his quotes, what he says always matches who he is. What you hear and what you see is exactly what you get!

He is where he is, and we are where we are.

Fact he won 9 games a year.

Facts his 9 win seasons were closer to 7 wins than 11. GO back and look at some of the games we sucked out at the end. Mcneese St was a super man play from Ameer for example. There are many others that could have gone in the L column.

Question is the fact that most of Bo's close games became wins and Frost's have been losses, does that make Bo>Frost or just fortunate?

everytime i think of bo’s time here, i think if that line from ‘jfk’, ‘a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma’...
That's reading way too much into his personality. He is just a hot head who's not very smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: countrybob
He is where he is, and we are where we are.

Fact he won 9 games a year.

Facts his 9 win seasons were closer to 7 wins than 11. GO back and look at some of the games we sucked out at the end. Mcneese St was a super man play from Ameer for example. There are many others that could have gone in the L column.

Question is the fact that most of Bo's close games became wins and Frost's have been losses, does that make Bo>Frost or just fortunate?

It is closer than most realize. The look of dumb luck on Bo's face after a few of those wins said it all.

Too many people say things or do things that don't really match who they are IMHO.

Every time I hear Bo Pelini speak or read any of his quotes, what he says always matches who he is. What you hear and what you see is exactly what you get!
Nope. What was his thing about pointing "the thumb" instead of "the finger"?

He must have meant everyone besides Bo Pelini should point the thumb, not the finger.

Reactions: bigboxes
The people I work for in Nebraska own a company in New Orleans and I go down there about 4 times a year. I know a whole bunch of LSU fans, and for years they gave me all kinds of shit because Pelini was a national laughingstock because of his tantrums. I just hope there is some way this can blow up in their faces so I can laugh at them. Pelini literally has a personality disorder and no amount of revisionist history will change that. He shows his true colors time and again.

If the football gods assembled to manufacture the ideal Defensive Coordinator, at the conclusion of that process Bo Pelini walks out the door. When the football gods return to make the ideal Head Coach, FrankenBo is locked in a closet.

There a a lot of good football coaches that are not cut out to be head coaches. Peter Principle = Bo Pelini.

Looking forward to this going several pages because, well, no way any of us could be any more productive with our day. I just can’t believe it’s only been 5 months since he was fired.

Reactions: CatColumbia
Looking forward to this going several pages because, well, no way any of us could be any more productive with our day. I just can’t believe it’s only been 5 months since he was fired.
There's a huge article on the front page of SI.com. The article reflects that he's still taken 0% accountability for his failings at Nebraska. He thinks he was "misunderstood". Seems relevant for discussion.

There's a huge article on the front page of SI.com. The article reflects that he's still taken 0% accountability for his failings at Nebraska. He thinks he was "misunderstood". Seems relevant for discussion.

Hey, knock yourself out. I’m sure lots will be covered that hasn’t been covered before. Enjoy your day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT