ADVERTISEMENT

Should we be worried?

Nope, not even a little bit. Luke McCaffrey has a huge future a head of him here (rather it’s a QB or WR) and going to play for his dad would be taking a huge step backwards. Edd McCaffrey could try and pull A. Bunch to his teams roster but that’s as close as it gets to get any of our QBs.

You need to realize that there is another older McCaffery brother that is also out there not starting.

right...Luke’s not only one. Michigan has one too. But I don’t see either one leaving their respective schools and down grade to lower level school just to play for their dad.

Just askin' a question, Dick . . .

well id get it Luke McCaffrey was riding the bench and not seeing the field. But Luke seen first hand this season (his redshirt year) Frost will do what ever it takes to get Luke onto the field regardless of position. Luke knows he’s got it made here...dudes going to do some big things as a Husker right along with Wandale Robinson.

Northern Colorado is an FCS program. From what we’ve seen of Luke so far, if he continues to develop, he has the explosiveness to play on Sunday. His dad probably knows that and wants him to have the best opportunity to play at the next level. He has a much better chance at NU over northern Colorado. If anything is being said, which I doubt, dad is saying stay put. Like isn’t going anywhere.

Reactions: huskerssalts
You guys go ahead and get all smart-ass if it makes you feel better. Have any of you ever had a regular conversation?

maxresdefault.jpg

You guys go ahead and get all smart-ass if it makes you feel better. Have any of you ever had a regular conversation?

It's not really smart-ass to answer a question that has only one reasonable answer. If you were coaching high school JV football would you want your son to play for you if he had the talent to play starting QB on Varsity?

Here's a question: Why do I try to converse with smart-asses?

You just reminded me why I don't spend much time on this site.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that a legit D1/FBS athlete would ever transfer from a Power 5 school to a lower level just because their old man was hired as coach. Point out the numerous examples of this ever happening, I'll wait.

Reactions: Baxter48
Is the world ending, starting on your street.
Just a question,since you're the closest to it, thought you'd know?

Honestly, this is an agressive in nature, very negative question you asked, just like mine.
We are currently blowing it up big time on the cruitin trail, have better faith.

ADVERTISEMENT