ADVERTISEMENT

Should there be football in 2020?

Should there be Nebraska football in 2020?

• Yes (>1 game)

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • No (zero games)

Votes: 22 19.3%

• Total voters
A big reason people are rebelling against masks is because the government told them they had to close their businesses and lose their jobs.....while the same politicians also encouraged thousands of people to gather together in the streets to "protest".

Either require masks and open everything up, or ban all large gatherings including protests. Politicians should not be picking and choosing who has the right to assemble based on political reasons.

BAM!!! Amazing how hard that simple concept is for some to grasp.

Reactions: huskerfan1414
A big reason people are rebelling against masks is because the government told them they had to close their businesses and lose their jobs.....while the same politicians also encouraged thousands of people to gather together in the streets to "protest".

Either require masks and open everything up, or ban all large gatherings including protests. Politicians should not be picking and choosing who has the right to assemble based on political reasons.
could you please copy us an example of a video showing a politician verbally asking people to go out and protest. its been a while so i frankly may not remember all of them. but i dont recall one asking people to do that. i do remember them asking them to wear masks and social distance. but you probably have a list of 10-20 of them so it would be great if you could remind us of all those examples. thanks

could you please copy us an example of a video showing a politician verbally asking people to go out and protest. its been a while so i frankly may not remember all of them. but i dont recall one asking people to do that. i do remember them asking them to wear masks and social distance. but you probably have a list of 10-20 of them so it would be great if you could remind us of all those examples. thanks

Last edited:

Great. But however stupid your reason not wearing a mask in public only further jeopardizes football. If there’s no football do like Bo and look to point the thumb and not the finger

Great. But however stupid your reason not wearing a mask in public only further jeopardizes football. If there’s no football do like Bo and look to point the thumb and not the finger

This is one of the dumbest takes in the entire kungflu hysteria.

This just shows masks are more of a virtue signal and device to control and shame people than any actual health benefits. Nevermind no one can pinpoint where or when they were infected or that outdoor transmission is likely nil, or that we've all been going to Walmart, target, Hy-Vee etc for the last 6 months without masks and none of that has been an issue.

Reactions: bshirt73

How to show your true colors and lose all credibility - A Post by bingo65

Reactions: bshirt73

I have no problem with wearing masks. If the data shows that masks work, mandate them and let every business and school open and operate as usual. And enforce the mandates for protestors as well. You can't yell at maskless people in Home Depot and then give these folks an exemption:

images

This is one of the dumbest takes in the entire kungflu hysteria.

This just shows masks are more of a virtue signal and device to control and shame people than any actual health benefits. Nevermind no one can pinpoint where or when they were infected or that outdoor transmission is likely nil, or that we've all been going to Walmart, target, Hy-Vee etc for the last 6 months without masks and none of that has been an issue.
clinical studies have already shown masks reduce virus transmission. it isn't a question any more

clinical studies have already shown masks reduce virus transmission. it isn't a question any more
Well I'm sure you'll have no trouble supporting that farcical statement.

While we're waiting why don't you read up?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article#tnF2

"Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT