ADVERTISEMENT

Should Nebraska look at extending Scott Frost?

I feel like if he does well this year he will be poached by the NFL. Perhaps Nebraska should negotiate while they have some leverage.
He's no where near ready for the NFL, and he knows it. Don't worry.

I feel like if he does well this year he will be poached by the NFL. Perhaps Nebraska should negotiate while they have some leverage.
Let's wait until we see how this season goes. At the end of every season is the time to evaluate all of your coaches every year.

scott_frost_drinky.gif

Even Scott knows this OP is full of shite.

If he wins 9 games this year or some big donor wants this done but agrees to pay buyout in event he is fired. In those scenarios, I suppose it would be acceptable.

Honestly, wait and see how this year plays out. We need to see progress; if it's not there and it's still a huge mess...

... who knows?

From a talent standpoint the 95 team couldn’t match up with the athletes today. Who’s going to cover these huge WRs from that team?
Yeah they just started having tall receivers

Lmao..terrible troll attempt

Maybe our 6-2 and 6 ft Corners in 95...lmao.

How many knots can you make? I suggest you make them at least 18" in circumference until you find the right one.

I remember your posts. What school are you an alumn or fan? You seem especially knowledgeable about Iowa's difficulties. I acknowledge it has been difficult to differentiate the difference.
I went to Iowa State, my son is a Husker fan and my father who died in 2012 was a Hawkeye fan. I am not a die hard fan of any school to be honest, but since my kid is a Nebraska fan, I tend to keep track of the Huskers , but I also keep up on Iowa State, Iowa, Drake and UNI for that matter. Regardless, I don't think Frost has done a great job as the coach, and I doubt I am alone in thinking that. ;) LOL BTW, I live in Florida, so the only way I keep up on the fore mentioned schools is by internet, thus Rivals, and I read a lot more posts then I sound off on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT