Should Mo be kicked off the team

• Yes

Votes: 153 44.7%
  • No

Votes: 189 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much everyone here agrees that Washington likely broke the law and deserves some sort of punishment for it. And even though we have no Earthly idea what his punishment will ultimately be, some feel the need to masturbate to their Sean Hannity fathead and conclude that he's the victim of a left-wing conspiracy. Good Lord, grow up.
Why is it that the left always goes immediately to Sean Hannity. I refuse to watch the clown. I probably watch more CNN than anything. IF you don't think Hillary had a foul mouth and violent temper then I don't know what cave you've been living in. Likewise Trump is abusive and has a foul mouth. The stories about drunken U.S. senators hanging out in clubs in D.C. are all over the place. Time for you to grow up considering that last sentence.

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Why is it that the left always goes immediately to Sean Hannity. I refuse to watch the clown. I probably watch more CNN than anything. IF you don't think Hillary had a foul mouth and violent temper then I don't know what cave you've been living in. Likewise Trump is abusive and has a foul mouth. The stories about drunken U.S. senators hanging out in clubs in D.C. are all over the place. Time for you to grow up considering that last sentence.
WTF does Hillary's Clinton's temper have to do with this issue? And yes, I would have said exactly the same thing if someone on the loony left had blamed Washington's legal troubles on "Trump's America" or some equally ridiculous dipshittery spewing from the opposite direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT