Should health coverage require the COVID-19 vaccination? Should companies require vaccination?

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Jonesboro, Arkansas (York, NE originally)
Football is not getting cancelled … a vaccine is available to whoever wants it . It’s on the individual to get it or not . If we played last year you can bet your ass there will be a season this year
I think you would be surprised how close we are to shutting down again. Get vaccinated.

Not saying we won't have football at all, but who the hell wants to have another season like last season with 7 games and no fans?

I live in one of the dumbass Trumper states. We had 3,000 covid cases per day at our peak in early January. We just had 1,800 new covid cases yesterday (and rapidly climbing) because all the tards refuse to get vaccinated.

Last edited:

whiteshoes97

Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
I think you would be surprised how close we are to shutting down again. Get vaccinated.

Not saying we won't have football at all, but who the hell wants to have another season like last season with 7 games and no fans?

I live in one of the dumbass Trumper states. We had 3,000 covid cases per day at our peak in early January. We just had 1,800 new covid cases yesterday (and rapidly climbing) because all the tards refuse to get vaccinated.
Sorry, we aren’t ever shutting down again

• Love
Reactions: lipem

IowaHuskerFan3

Recruiting Coordinator
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2007
WTF does Tampa Bay have to do with idiot Trumpers not getting vaccinated? You wouldn't be one of those unedumacated Trumpers who refuse to get vaccinated, would you?

If you are, don't bitch when football gets a shortened season....again.
Well you did say that football might get canceled again and I was just reminding you that football was not canceled last year and to inform you on who won the SuperBowl

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Well you did say that football might get canceled again and I was just reminding you that football was not canceled last year and to inform you on who won the SuperBowl
I hear ya. I do not want football impacted one bit. But there is an ever increasing chance it will be impacted just like last year if these dorky Trump loving yahoos don't get the shot in the arm. Thems the facts. If you don't like it, get vaccinated, and urge your friends and family to get vaccinated too.

I am a member of a professional organization in Arkansas. Our convention is in October and we are already talking about having to go virtual with it or requiring masks. My point is that if my organization is beginning to have these discussions, you can bet your ass a lot of other organizations are too.

• Wow
Reactions: cavalot

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
I’ve been Vaxed, and I’m just saying that there is no way we will have mandatory shut downs over the Delta.
I hope you are right and I am not advocating for shutdowns. But if, and I repeat if there are shutdowns or this affects football, I am going to be pissed at the dipwads for not getting vaccinated. It will absolutely be their fault.

I live in a state that only has a 30% vax rate it is absolutely stupid. I know a guy who died a couple of days ago, he was 48 and otherwise healthy. Left behind a wife and two daughters.

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE

Had Covid , I’m not getting vaccinated…

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Had Covid , I’m not getting vaccinated…
Don't care. But just so you know, they don't know how long antibodies last. I know a 48 year old healthy guy who spent 2 weeks in the hospital and died from Covid a couple of days ago.

Pretty stupid to die from Covid when there is a vaccine, but whatevs. I don't mind Trumpers dying, that is their choice and I support it 100%, but if they ruin football heads are gonna roll.

bugaha3

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2006
thats why these evil people like sheep like him, he will do whatever they tell him to do, and he will like it. if you want any proof about this, just read up on the "world economic forum" they are trying to shut our economy down, and they talk about United States not being a super power any more and more like a 3rd world country. its all there just investigate it yourself.

• Love
Reactions: jw.3 and infinity13

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Don't care. But just so you know, they don't know how long antibodies last. I know a 48 year old healthy guy who spent 2 weeks in the hospital and died from Covid a couple of days ago.

Pretty stupid to die from Covid when there is a vaccine, but whatevs. I don't mind Trumpers dying, that is their choice and I support it 100%, but if they ruin football heads are gonna roll.
Not a trumper , don’t really associate with anyone politically . I don’t know how long antibodies last either but I guess I’ll find out . 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’ll be fine. See you on Saturday’s in about a month

Reactions: Jaemekon

cavalot

Head Coach
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2003
thats why these evil people like sheep like him, he will do whatever they tell him to do, and he will like it. if you want any proof about this, just read up on the "world economic forum" they are trying to shut our economy down, and they talk about United States not being a super power any more and more like a 3rd world country. its all there just investigate it yourself.
Well duhhhh. Look at how dumb Trumpers are. Only a 3rd would country would be dumb enough to elect Donald Trump to the presidency. FFS I wouldn't let him be the president of the local bingo committee.

But on the reels..... America is still top dog and they all know it.

Reactions: philosophusker

philosophusker

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
You need to take a break. A message board shouldn’t get you this butt hurt.
It is not the message board that does it. It is the idiots on the message board. Get to me every. damn. time. (Not you cash I like your posts and you are reasonable.)

I think the subject matter should be taken seriously by the way. People who refuse to get vaccinated are causing this pandemic to linger and kill people and that is so fvcking stupid. Hard not to take a pandemic and people dying seriously, no?

Last edited:

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
Well duhhhh. Look at how dumb Trumpers are. Only a 3rd would country would be dumb enough to elect Donald Trump to the presidency. FFS I wouldn't let him be the president of the local bingo committee.

But on the reels..... America is still top dog and they all know it.

So, the United States is a third world country?

Beaurocracy at work. Our politicians are amazing!

huskerfan_12_05

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Iverwhatyahbabbling about? I live in a small town in nebraska. Lots of people have taken the vaccine. Still some holdouts but that numbers is dwindling.
So do I & cover a large territory for my job of small towns in NE . Most of the older people & folks that have health issues have taken the vaccine . Young people , not so much

bugaha3

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2006
It is not the message board that does it. It is the idiots on the message board. Get to me every. damn. time. (Not you cash I like your posts and you are reasonable.)

I think the subject matter should be taken seriously by the way. People who refuse to get vaccinated are causing this pandemic to linger and kill people and that is so fvcking stupid. Hard not to take a pandemic and people dying seriously, no?
You call us idiots, but u voted for Biden, now look what we got, destruction of our country. What's funny is you hate Trump because the media tells you too, you take the vaccine because the corrupt media tells you too. i had Covid, i started off with no smell or taste and the second day lost a lot of energy, was tired, on the third day started taking a vaccine (HCQ, Azithromycin, and Zinc) by the fourth day was feeling better and fifth day was over it, i tested for antibodies and I had Covid. by the way the media knew that HCQ was the answer, but they wanted out country to shut down so they could bring in the mail in ballots to cheat. because they knew they couldn"t beat him without cheating. its so easy to see their plan and what they did. a little homework for you, go and see what the space force was developed for.

jw.3

Nebraska Football Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2013
saw this on fbook as well and emailed to grandboys

• Love
Reactions: scopeandtime

biscuitbagger3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2009
You call us idiots, but u voted for Biden, now look what we got, destruction of our country. What's funny is you hate Trump because the media tells you too, you take the vaccine because the corrupt media tells you too. i had Covid, i started off with no smell or taste and the second day lost a lot of energy, was tired, on the third day started taking a vaccine (HCQ, Azithromycin, and Zinc) by the fourth day was feeling better and fifth day was over it, i tested for antibodies and I had Covid. by the way the media knew that HCQ was the answer, but they wanted out country to shut down so they could bring in the mail in ballots to cheat. because they knew they couldn"t beat him without cheating. its so easy to see their plan and what they did. a little homework for you, go and see what the space force was developed for.
We call you idiots because of posts like this. The best part about all the Covid theories is the election was 9 months ago and it’s still a worldwide problem. Japan just wrecking their return on the Olympics because of the 2020 US election???

Reactions: realbp

bugaha3

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2006
Well we'll, look what we have here, they are outlawing PCR test, I wonder why. Lmao. Maybe everyone should start to investigate before commenting.

Remember they couldn't get the death rates up, so they through (with the mainstream media) started to push the PCR positive cases. Remember the media is part of this, and you ask why, investigate who own the media. Just to help out 6 companies own 90%of the worlds media. Even our local media is own by these companies. You think the media tells us the truth, no they are told to push a narrative that benefits whoever owns them. Keep digging people it gets more terrifying.

Reactions: jbskers

bugaha3

Walk On
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2006
The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.

Its Emergency Use Authorization has been REVOKED.

It is a Class I recall. The most serious type of recall.

Too many false POSITIVES!

This is the test that started the pandemic.

The test used in all the nursing homes in Washington and New York.

This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020. THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY SINCE THE DAWN OF MANKIND.

Jaemekon

Graduate Assistant
Gold Member
Apr 23, 2007
The FDA announced today that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review.

This was the ONLY test in use until May of 2020. THE VACCINE CAUSES THE DELTA VARIANT! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST HORRIFIC CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY SINCE THE DAWN OF MANKIND.

I don't even know what a PCR test is.

tenor.gif

lipem

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2009
Untested? FFS was covid tested to be safe?

Fvck you people are so damn stupid.

We should ship all the anti vaxxing dipshit Trumpers off to some death island so the smart vaccinated people can move on with our lives.
Settle down bob

mjv

Blackshirt
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2003
Denver
Considering that the vast majority (above 97%) of the hospitalizations for COVID-19 are unvaccinated, should health coverage require that if you're eligible and able to be vaccinated, you have to be vaccinated in order to receive health coverage for COVID-19?

Why should insurance companies be paying for these hospitalizations when this is preventable simply by getting vaccinated.

If I'm an employer and my employees can be vaccinated, should I have to give extended sick leave for people that chose not to be vaccinated? Should their jobs be protected?

As an employer, shouldn't they ensure they keep their workplace healthy

Sure, do that...but let's ask some basic questions first:
  1. what vaccine in the history of vaccines has been so widely distributed withOUT full FDA approval?
  2. why are the government and vaccine makers not liable for harm to those the suffer adverse impacts of the vaccine.
  3. If businesses are going to "require" employees to have the vax--- are they now liable for their harm ---- I'm guessing that will be in a waiver the employee has to sign
  4. What % of hospital capacity is used right now? I mean, you like to use big scary numbers, but you seem like a goal post mover.

IM4NUalways

Nebraska Legend
Gold Member
May 31, 2005
Hermitage, Arkansas
Considering that the vast majority (above 97%) of the hospitalizations for COVID-19 are unvaccinated, should health coverage require that if you're eligible and able to be vaccinated, you have to be vaccinated in order to receive health coverage for COVID-19?

Why should insurance companies be paying for these hospitalizations when this is preventable simply by getting vaccinated.

If I'm an employer and my employees can be vaccinated, should I have to give extended sick leave for people that chose not to be vaccinated? Should their jobs be protected?

As an employer, shouldn't they ensure they keep their workplace healthy
Sort of like the flu that kills thousands? You want that vaccine mandated too? Just curious

jbskers

Athletic Director
Gold Member
May 29, 2001

while the truth of it slowly drips out, you are correct, these are crimes against humanity

then again, most of the dopes on this board think masks work

a typical virus is 600 nanometers to 150 nanometers
a the thinnest hair on your head is 80,000 nanometers, 600x greater than the mean diameter of covid virus
the covid virus is 120 nanometers
now look at what a mask filters and all you looney bastards can get back to me

grote40

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Jul 29, 2002
For smokers, the only states that prohibit insurers from charging smokers extra are California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Colorado charges a 15% surcharge for smokers
Arkansas charges a 20% surcharge for smokers
Kentucky charges a 40% surcharge for smokers

In the other 40 states, smokers can be charged 50% more for monthly premiums compared to non-smokers. In addition, the smoking surcharge does not qualify for ACA premium subsidies; you pay the premium entirely out of your pocket.

To learn more, click here
May have missed your original argument, but I thought it was regarding denied coverage, not higher premiums. If the former, I'm not sure where you're going with this current red herring. If the latter, I'd suggest revising the OP so you aren't mistaken for a bumbling fool.