ADVERTISEMENT

Should have been a signature win but...

The Scott Frost lovers are celebrating hard that it wasn't a 30 point blowout. In the end, it's another loss on top of tons of other losses with more losses to come. But give Scott Frost a raise and extension because he didn't lose to Oklahoma by 30 points - that is what the Frost lovers are saying without admitting it.

The Scott Frost lovers are celebrating hard that it wasn't a 30 point blowout. In the end, it's another loss on top of tons of other losses with more losses to come. But give Scott Frost a raise and extension because he didn't lose to Oklahoma by 30 points - that is what the Frost lovers are saying without admitting it.
Holy crap, that is not what is going on. You're becoming a clown, move on.

I’m in complete agreement about needing six wins or moving on. But we were in it until the end on the road against #3. We were not out coached today.
Six wins in year 4? Not good enough. 7 wins should be bare minimum expectations.

Reactions: headcard
Is there a mute button on this board?? This clown is severely deserving. Proud of the boys today, GBR.
This is D1 football. A lot of these players make more than you or me due to NIL. There is a shit ton of money poured into this program. We get fired if we make the equivalent mistakes in our field of work that they made today (shit look how fast they cut punt returners that muff the ball in the NFL). They played hard but who tf cares about their feelings or how hard they played. They lost

Reactions: GammaxuvirHusker
The only reason we weren’t out coached today was because Riley didnt have a good day either.
STFU tard, grow a brain and give credit where credit is due instead of living in your own fantasy land. You can pile on Frost all ya want, but he ain't goin anywhere so get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: LonghornInOmaha
Make your field goals and extra points and you win the game. That is what is so disappointing, it was there for the taking and Nebraska wasn't able to get it done. I'm very happy Nebraska didn't get boatraced like I expected but I really thought Nebraska was going to pull it out today when the game was 7-3 at half.

So far, I believe YOUR DUMBASS is the only one saying to give a raise and extension. Serious gtfo

your savior at coastal only beat Buffalo by 3.

STFU tard, grow a brain and give credit where credit is due instead of living in your own fantasy land. You can pile on Frost all ya want, but he ain't goin anywhere so get over yourself.
Well, well, well a tough guy internet imbecile. Credit will be given when we actually WIN a game against anybody who has a team that plays big boy football or has higher admission standards than a school that would admit you.

So far, I believe YOUR DUMBASS is the only one saying to give a raise and extension. Serious gtfo

your savior at coastal only beat Buffalo by 3.
I never said Jamey Chadwell is my top choice. My top two choices are Jeff Monken and Chris Klienman. Jamey is behind others that include jeff Hafley and Gus Malzhaen.

I bring up the Coastal Carolina offense since their are some people being stupid that think option plays can't work when they clearly do.

Option plays DO work. What people have said is it would be extremely hard to win consistently in P5 football with the option being the focal point. That’s why almost no one does it

Severe said on overreaction that he doesn’t believe austin will be back. And that Mario could move into an advisor role
Good, but not enough. If Frost somehow gets 7 wins this year, we need a complete overhaul on offense and make upgrades on defense too if we can.

Option plays DO work. What people have said is it would be extremely hard to win consistently in P5 football with the option being the focal point. That’s why almost no one does it
They can work and also work as your base rushing attack. Gus ran it all the way to a national title game and still runs concepts of it. Never had a losing season.

Jeff Monken runs it and is their best coach in over 5 decades.

Jamey Chadwell runs it and didn't lose a regular-season game last year and is undefeated this season.

Georgia Tech ran it to multiple bowl games.

Air Force runs it and they win games.

It's simply wrong to say nobody runs it when there are some that do run variations of it.

RPO, after all, is an option concept and lots of teams run that.

Sorry. But we could have easily won this game if we were a disciplined well coached team. It's been 4 years!! It's not progressing. It's regressing. 6 wins or pack your bags. Sick of excuses!!

*if* he stays, he’s going to have to be slightly forced to make major changes on his staff (on the offensive side of the ball). If he does that (hire an actual OL coach, address special teams, get rid of wacko dude, etc.), I’d be onboard with another year. It’ll be hard though.

Ever notice that since Alberts showed up as AD, and particularly after the Illinois game, Frost’s appearance is a bit more cleaned up and not looking like he’s been running the joint and staying up all night on a bender?

Most fans say it’ll be 63-14 all week then bitch Nebraska lost by 7 on the road to that same team.

Yes, the team makes a ton of stupid mistakes, but I’ll take this over all the dumb scores I had seen predicted on here.
People so quickly forget the past. Mike Riley and Bo Pelini teams got their asses kicked in big games. Let’s build this bad boy. If the team can clean up specials and Oline they’ll win some games playing like they did today.

If I were a fan of Oklahoma I would be very concerned. They haven't looked very good in any game this year. They could have lost the Tulane game as well as the one today. They haven't shown a ranked team far from a top ten.

Could you guys believe the penalties on the first drive? I mean, i was laughing out loud. I was pissed off at the same time too...lol Nebraska just being Nebraska of the last 20years doing stuff like that.

I was happy that we were able to be competitive but man, you look back at a game like that and think what could of been. Hindsight is always 20/20 i guess. I guess at least we have the opportunity to feel like we could of won...lol Can't say that has been true in to many of our losses in the recent years.

Not according to his fan club on here. He just needs more time or something to clean up the HS garbage. My God. How far we've fallen. Must all be millenials defending him who have never seen a well coached football team ever. Lol
In comparison, Tom Osborne had an .836 winning percentage.

.836 ≠ .375

People so quickly forget the past. Mike Riley and Bo Pelini teams got their asses kicked in big games. Let’s build this bad boy. If the team can clean up specials and Oline they’ll win some games playing like they did today.

If If If…..newsflash, the Oline issues and Special Teams disasters is not new under Frost. They won’t be corrected because it’s very obvious Frost has no idea how to correct it.

It was already supposed to be built by now. It’s year 4….instead the same issues(signs of Frost being a horrible coach) literally happen every Saturday. On top of that, our recruiting is in the shitter because kids do not want to play for Frost.

Reactions: HBK4life
They can work and also work as your base rushing attack. Gus ran it all the way to a national title game and still runs concepts of it. Never had a losing season.

Jeff Monken runs it and is their best coach in over 5 decades.

Jamey Chadwell runs it and didn't lose a regular-season game last year and is undefeated this season.

Georgia Tech ran it to multiple bowl games.

Air Force runs it and they win games.

It's simply wrong to say nobody runs it when there are some that do run variations of it.

RPO, after all, is an option concept and lots of teams run that.
But the key to rpo is you have to have equal threat of RB rpo, QB run/pass, wr pass/run (reverse/jet sweep etc).

We haven't proven we can do that. DC's don't respect our pass or wr threat. Stacking the box AND putting a spy on Adrian is the norm right now

Reactions: Redinwashington
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT